💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter gays triggered by It: Chapter Two

Hurem

Featured Posts

Jose P
1 minute ago, LibraOctober98 said:

I don't even think that happened in the original? I certainly don't remember it so... Yeah maybe a lil unnecessary

It happened in the book, it was a pretty important event in the story.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
1 minute ago, LibraOctober98 said:

I don't even think that happened in the original? I certainly don't remember it so... Yeah maybe a lil unnecessary

a gay couple is murdered in the original novel

Luke78619

I mean, it’s twitter gays, since when did their messy opinions count for anything 

just saw the film, I have to laugh at someone saying it’s homophobic :laughga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

sampool

At this point I think there’s should be a TV channel for the gays, the LGBT version of BET, where it’s ran by SJWs and all the content is super PC and filtered to their satisfaction.

It’s a win-win situation for everyone, we don’t have to hear those snowflakes cries on the daily, and they’ll be happy with their content...until they get bored and wanna look for attention. 

Daenerys

I get how it affects people who haven’t READ THE BOOK, but as a huge King reader I understand its importance. The 30 pages of the book was this attack on this gay couple. It took place in a time where in small towns like Derry had real homophobic people like the ones in the movie. 

I love the book, I love that the film follows the book and I’m sorry that it’s affecting people. I know if it were something I didn’t understand I would be triggered too 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Stephen
Just now, Daenerys said:

I get how it affects people who haven’t READ THE BOOK, but as a huge King reader I understand its importance. The 30 pages of the book was this attack on this gay couple. It took place in a time where in small towns like Derry had real homophobic people like the ones in the movie. 

I love the book, I love that the film follows the book and I’m sorry that it’s affecting people. I know if it were something I didn’t understand I would be triggered too 

Unfortunately the film doesn’t give the same respect (30 pages and reflective commentary) to the incident. It definitely could have been handled better.

SeasonOfTheWitch

If they made them straight it would be “straight washing the books”. These people will always find something to complain about

Daenerys
Just now, Stephen said:

Unfortunately the film doesn’t give the same respect (30 pages and reflective commentary) to the incident. It definitely could have been handled better.

I completely agree. I think because I understand what’s between the lines I didn’t take it as a big deal, but the writers did do a poor job on getting the point across, I agree. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HorusRa2

These gays are so misinformed. The purpose of the hate crime in the book is to suggest that there’s an evil essence in our world. It was hard to watch but also shows how far we come in terms of representation. Ritchie was the highlight of the movie. His orientation didn’t define him & they handled the aftermath of Eddie dying in a sophisticated way. People act as if it was there to suggest LGBT people deserve to be killed but that is not the case. 

androiduser

just saw the movie.... I really don't see the problem with the gay bashing scene... it's a realistic crime that makes sense in the overall story (the It clown finishes off one of the guys, making it his first kill in 27 years, so the kids reunite as grown ups). It was really brutal, but it's a horror movie. Why the hell wouldn't there be portrayal of homophobia in the movie?? Now, yes, I agree that homophobes will enjoy the scene, but that's not a reason not to portray homophobic violence in cinema.

LibraOctober98
45 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It happened in the book, it was a pretty important event in the story.

I meant the original movie or tv special or whatever it was. I only read part of the book but I do remember that happening

LibraOctober98
46 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

a gay couple is murdered in the original novel

Movie movie movie the original movie

androiduser
17 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Ritchie was the highlight of the movie. His orientation didn’t define him

But it does define him, because his biggest fear is being outed and the clown plays on that

Archived