đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Theneedledrop reviews NFR by Lana Del Rey

whocares

Featured Posts

beaublue
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Imagine having the mental energy to be conflictual by calling users dissapointing for not having the same opinion as you and do things like these in every thread you enter, I sadly can't relate. :green: Maybe leave out references to other users that will probably not see the thread and be able to answer in your reply and do a polite response as to you think this is wrong?

Well, it’s reasonable to assume a person of at least average intelligence could comprehend that I was referring to those in THIS thread, not the users in general but I guess that’s too much to assume in regard to you. I’ve unfortunately had the displeasure of conversing with you before & I believe you said you’d never quote me again yet here you are, quoting me again, spewing your self loathing all over. So is it really that hard to not interact with me or are you so incapable that you just simply can’t control yourself?

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Well, it’s reasonable to assume a person of at least average intelligence could comprehend that I was referring to those in THIS thread, not the users in general but I guess that’s too much to assume in regard to you. I’ve unfortunately had the displeasure of conversing with you before & I believe you said you’d never quote me again yet here you are, quoting me again, spewing your self loathing all over. So is it really that hard to not interact with me or are you so incapable that you just simply can’t control yourself?

Ok so I'm trying to read through your usual attacks and insulting implication of intelligence and I don't get the point? Next time you should have a polite answer of why you think something instead of calling people disappointing, see first page of this thread. If you avoid so much interaction with me leave me out of your posts.

beaublue
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ok so I'm trying to read through your usual attacks and insulting implication of intelligence and I don't get the point? Next time you should have a polite answer of why you think something instead of calling people disappointing, see first page of this thread. If you avoid so much interaction with me leave me out of your posts.

Just stop replying to me already & stick to the tantrum you threw the other day about never quoting me again. Like cmon already or are you that obsessed that you have to continually stalk me at every turn? Go away ffs you were never in my original post, not tagged or quoted. So for the last time LEAVE ME ALONE

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Just stop replying to me already & stick to the tantrum you threw the other day about never quoting me again. Like cmon already or are you that obsessed that you have to continually stalk me at every turn? Go away ffs

Yes, I'm stalking you because I quoted a post where you referenced me . Not that is that important but I never said that I won't quote you ever again on this site either, it must have been another one of the users that you got into a fight with. 

Archived