rumor

LG6 expected in 2020

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

Well yeah. Itā€™s not like itā€™s coming this year and if she waits till 2021 then everyone will have forgot about herĀ 

HeavyCapiLover
16 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

YAS BITCH she just released a single with THE Kylie Minogue that's a BOP. Every song she's released for this new era has snatched my wig

I swear she's one of the most underrated singer of this decade her 2 last albums (especially Lady wood) are some of my favourite EVER. This is pure pop with dark electro vibes huhhhh I looove itĀ 

WitnessEye

Exuse me, but someone is suprised? And one question for Gaga.. how many times haveĀ you scrapped this album sis?Ā 

HeavyCapiLover
9 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

single in october? Suddenly I'm a little bit hyped againĀ :flop:

Ā 

The second tweet is from a random person so it's not as relatble as the Universal's tweet. Also I think it's weird that Universal France announced it like that. Did gaga team even allow them to say that? After all this silence about the album it seems weird that a date is revealed like that.

I wonder how many albums has she made by now :poot:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

14 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

single in october? Suddenly I'm a little bit hyped againĀ :flop:

Is this clownery, because I find this very hard to believe lol

BalmungBard

tiffany pollard GIF

If this is really true Why do I feel like they pushed the release back because buzz started up onĀ that Adele and Rihanna weā€™re releasing soon

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

SpiritBunny

Were people actually thinking we were getting an album this year still?

Whatever, hopefully she is already working out the looks and overall aesthetic because I'm over the subpar music videos tbqmfh.Ā 

3 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Who is Oliver Nuss ?

Ā 

ā€œOlivier Nusse Named CEO of Universal Music Franceā€ (Billboard, 2016)

Ā 

Olivier Nusse, the current managing director of Mercury Music Group and Universal Classic & Jazz France, has been named the new CEO of Universal Music France, the company announced today. Nusse will take the reins from Pascal NĆØgre, who has led the company for 18 years and remains the president of SCPP, France's recording industry trade association.

"Having worked with Olivier over many years, I am impressed by his capabilities and track record," UMG chairman and CEO Lucian Grainge (who recently topped Billboard's 2016 Power 100)Ā said in a statement. "On behalf of everyone at UMG, I would like to thank Pascal for his many significant achievements and commitment to our company over many years of profound transformation in the music industry."

Judging by his Twitter account Nusse appears to be a very active music fan, attending Eagles of Death Metal earlier this weekĀ and shouting out foundational trip-hop group Massive Attack.

Archived