Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney & Jamie-Lynne unfollow each other on Instagram

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

this is so strange (i just checked myself and they suddenly do not follow each other anymore)

what is even stranger is that this happened after britney posted her new selfies on instagram saying jamie-lynne inspired her to get her hair dyed darker :saladga:

We all know jamie-lynne is close to her dad and lou taylor :neyde:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

blackpink

not surprised considering Jamie-Lynn was close to her dad. very sad and STRANGE considering Britney just mentioned her in that new IG post...I’m starting to feel like Britney is maybe dropping subtle hints through IG. 

15 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Wtf? I thought they supported each other in all this? 

No, she never did which is why Britney fans started commenting on her instagram and she was upset at them. She supports her father and was seen fishing with him the day Britney was forced into a mental facility.

Gimme More

@Faysalaaa on the first pic of Britney's new post, in the background there is handwriting and the first word says 'Mindfullness', Britney fans are trying to decipher the rest :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Pop Music

Her own sister? Britney and Jamie always seemed closer than the rest of the family and I seriously don't know why either of them would do that to each other.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Smother Em Eh

I’m shocked. I thought they were close and looked out for each other. :oprah:

Chillin With You would be disappointed :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

beaublue

Honestly, it’s probably for the best. Jaime has no class & frequently blows up the comment section with her trailer park behavior & that shouldn’t be associated with Britney. Not to mention Jaime supports Lou & her father, she’s probably getting kickback from the profit they steal from Brit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Archived