💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who's excited about Madame X Teather Tour ?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

I've always been a big fan of Madonna. Especially when it comes to concerts, I can say that I have never seen better. What I like most about their concerts is that choreography is always changing. According to the concept of changing and rearranging her songs makes me crazy.

Although she constantly adds political messages to her works, makes the closing bigger than the opening and does not have a story of her concerts but they always seems to be a whole.

When it comes to Madame X tour maybe it's gonna be her last tour. 

Although it saddens me to restrict her tour to theaters only,  but it seems to be the most artistic work she has ever done.

So Im so excited about Madame X Theater Tour? 

What are you guys thinging ?What its gonna be like?

Sneaky Oliver

I’m excited to see how she’s going to showcase the Madame X concept in the live performance. She did that with the secret agent in the Stonewall but I want to see the other personas as well 

man you triggered me saying it may be her last tour :crossed:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MrHappy
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m excited to see how she’s going to showcase the Madame X concept in the live performance. She did that with the secret agent in the Stonewall but I want to see the other personas as well 

man you triggered me saying it may be her last tour :crossed:

Well I think its gonna be her last tour, I dont know why, I feel like the whole small teather tour, it looks like it's made this way because she gets old. 

IAmNotHere1997

I'm excited about this tour mostly because she has been working hard on it even before the album dropped.

2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Well I think its gonna be her last tour, I dont know why, I feel like the whole small teather tour, it looks like it's made this way because she gets old. 

No, most artists and fans enjoy a smaller stage and venue. Ive been to one of her stadium tours and you cant really enjoy the show, the only people who actually enjoys are the front row standing tickets, the rest 90% of the audience can barely see the show. This is why I dont go to concerts if its a stadium.

MrHappy
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

No, most artists and fans enjoy a smaller stage and venue. Ive been to one of her stadium tours and you cant really enjoy the show, the only people who actually enjoys are the front row standing tickets, the rest 90% of the audience can barely see the show. This is why I dont go to concerts if its a stadium.

I mean when Im saying small she is not going to world tour, This tour covers only 4 country, its gonna be like residantal show but with the 4 diffirent city and country, and Im agree with you about stadium concerts.

Not going but I am! And it seems like the setlist will be amazing and mostly her woke songs. She doesn't have a single bad tour or disappointing tour so she'll kill it for sure 

Xoxo Adriana

watch her be like "Madame X Is Australian" then not bring the tour here:vegas:

LordEnigma

I was hoping she would do arenas this time but can't go 😔 I'll just have to watch her DVD tours 😔

Archived