CEREMONY || LDR Videos Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

Okay, deserved actually. These videos, filmed on her phone look really cheap, as @Suspiria noticed. 

The next 4 videos were all filmed on the phone more or less. :huntyga:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The next 4 videos were all filmed on the phone more or less. :huntyga:

That's exactly where they must be — on the deep of this megarate. :flutter:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

That's exactly where they must be — on the deep of this megarate. :flutter:

I find them cue to be honest. 

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I find them cue to be honest. 

Yes, but! If we compare them to other videos... 

Bubblegum Bitch

I am excited to see which video will win it, because there're some really great m/v. Intriguing! 

FfFfFfFF

#23 | Honeymoon

giphy+%25281%2529.gif

AVERAGE: 4,53

HIGHEST SCORE: 9 from @FfFfFfFF

LOWEST SCORE: 0 from @hausofcy

COMMENTS

@Miichael It is a very cute and well-made video.

@Sneaky Oliver Both the song and video are about fantasizing with life and passion. It portrays a bit of melancholy and loneliness yet lust and pleasure. It makes me think - is it possible to please ourselves with elusive realities and dreams? I guess it is for Lana's Honeymoon persona. Obviously the video was poorly executed what's a shame to be honest, it could had been super great but the idea is there.

@LazyTurtle Like, there was almost nothing to rate so that's my point

I like it and it’s the kind of visuals I use as background when am light exercising or doing chores. But I do get why some people don’t get the appeal or would want more elaborated visuals for such a track.

Edit: this was meant for Venice Bitch lmao, forgot to load the page before commenting. But I guess it works for Honeymoon too.

FfFfFfFF

Next up is a homemade video but a more cool one and more with editing. I didn't expected it to be this low tbh.

FfFfFfFF

#22 | Carmen

giphy+%25281%2529.gifp.gif

AVERAGE: 5,37

HIGHEST SCORE: 8,9 from @FfFfFfFF

LOWEST SCORE: 2 from @Phoebe Buffay

COMMENTS

@Miichael Similar to Video Games in how it is a collection of LQ footage of Lana and old videos. I don’t like this one as much as Video Games, some of the scenes I find kind of off-putting, but it is a well made video.

@LazyTurtleI didn't even know this video exists. Anyway, this one reminds me Video Games m/v – just a set of different scenes. Kind of boring

@Cerny There’s not much to say about this one or Summertime Sadness, Summer Wine,  Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch, it’s just very appealing to me and as I previously said, I have great fondness for Super 8 films or the ones that mimic its distinctive effect. It’s also the thing that has not changed about Lana Del Rey, this kind of visuals have been present since her Lizzy Grant days, and I like that she continues to associate her music and overall persona with them without lagging behind, as she also allows herself to evolve her visual output. 

FfFfFfFF

#21 | Ultraviolence

tumblr_pnsemzk6Fj1rlfl6ro1_540.giftumblr_pnsemzk6Fj1rlfl6ro2_540.gif

AVERAGE: 5,54

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Anveeroy and @Lanadelduck

LOWEST SCORE: 1 from @Phoebe Buffay

COMMENTS

@Suspiria Despite literally being filmed on a phone, it's pretty classy. The effects look nice, and it seems homemade in a good way unlike some of her other videos.

@Miichael It is quite and very simply video. I remember it got a lot of negativity back in the day for being so low budget and quality, but it really is a reminder of the videos from the early days of her career where she made her own homemade videos with various filters and made it work.

@LazyTurtle I don't like the song and I didn't like music video. It's boring, and Lana as a bride looked kinda bad

FfFfFfFF

So, another homemade next and we move on to the professionally recorded ones.

The next video used to be the second lowest and I don't know how it could jump so much in the ranking. :laughga:

Archived