💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga having fun at The Cure concert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

39 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many times GGD gotta be shook before they learn? 

Everything celebs do is for PR.

Happiness? Yes.

Goodtime? Yes.

100% Genuine? Not a chance once it was posted on her instagram.

I do believe that to a degree! And sure she posted it on her insta. But she wasn’t posting about her relationship. She wasn’t putting that on blast. She just posted that she was there and clearly having a good time. She could have attended the concert with anyone, but she went with Dan. And it doesn’t appear that she went to flaunt her relationship and look for attention since there aren’t any actually paparazzi pics from the event. It seems all of a handful of people recognized her there. Is she not allowed to leave the house or post about her life without it being for PR?! She’s probably actually happy and showing what she feels comfortable showing about her relationship!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

100% Genuine? Not a chance once it was posted on her instagram.

Wow. So every couple who cares to be on IG are frauds huh? And when dafuq did Gaga ever mention a new relationship on IG? As if she doesn't have the right (although we don't f'n deserve it) to share, or not share,  any bit of happiness in her life as she wishes? Just like everyone else on social. It's why it's called social no?

If ppl weren't sitting on her ass, in her business, waiting day and night, taking covert pics at awesome concerts--when they should be watching what they paid to see ( Yankees game deja vu over here )-- we would still know nothing and she, they, would be in utter peace. 

come on seriously GIF by Desus & Mero

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Wow. So every couple who cares to be on IG are frauds huh? And when dafuq did Gaga ever mention a new relationship on IG? As if she doesn't have the right (although we don't f'n deserve it) to share, or not share,  any bit of happiness in her life as she wishes? Just like everyone else on social. It's why it's called social no?

If ppl weren't sitting on her ass, in her business, waiting day and night, taking covert pics at awesome concerts--when they should be watching what they paid to see ( Yankees game deja vu over here )-- we would still know nothing and she, they, would be in utter peace. 

come on seriously GIF by Desus & Mero

Not at all what I said, if you actually read it. 

🤷‍♀️

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
30 minutes ago, Renie said:

I do believe that to a degree! And sure she posted it on her insta. But she wasn’t posting about her relationship. She wasn’t putting that on blast. She just posted that she was there and clearly having a good time. She could have attended the concert with anyone, but she went with Dan. And it doesn’t appear that she went to flaunt her relationship and look for attention since there aren’t any actually paparazzi pics from the event. It seems all of a handful of people recognized her there. Is she not allowed to leave the house or post about her life without it being for PR?! She’s probably actually happy and showing what she feels comfortable showing about her relationship!

But she DID put it on blast. Just in that ever so coy way where you know exactly what she’s putting down. 

She’s allowed to do whatever she wants. But believing what ANY celeb posts on their soc isn’t an agenda - is naive, especially in the year 2019z 

I am not criticizing her, what I’m saying is - she has a plan for her social media posts. Ya’ll should know this by now. She hasn’t shared stuff to share it in YEARS, and that’s OKAY! 

Celebs use social media now as a form of PR - it’s an easy way to control the conversation. It’s not a bad thing, as long as people recognize it. 

I just find it endlessly amusing when fans don’t get it or just flat out refuse it because they want to be connected to whatever celeb on a personal level.

But since it’s not clear and I’m getting dragged: Let the record show I think  Dan seems like a cool guy and she looks happy. 

That and my overall point are not mutually exclusive. 

You can be happy with a layer of bullsh!t being there too. 

MonsterMom
14 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

But she DID put it on blast. Just in that ever so coy way where you know exactly what she’s putting down. 

She’s allowed to do whatever she wants. But believing what ANY celeb posts on their soc isn’t an agenda - is naive, especially in the year 2019z 

I am not criticizing her, what I’m saying is - she has a plan for her social media posts. Ya’ll should know this by now. She hasn’t shared stuff to share it in YEARS, and that’s OKAY! 

Celebs use social media now as a form of PR - it’s an easy way to control the conversation. It’s not a bad thing, as long as people recognize it. 

I just find it endlessly amusing when fans don’t get it or just flat out refuse it because they want to be connected to whatever celeb on a personal level.

But since it’s not clear and I’m getting dragged: Let the record show I think  Dan seems like a cool guy and she looks happy. 

Why would anyone in their right mind not want to be exclusive with her!!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Inferno

I totally get what you're saying and I agree. Theres quite a few celebs now that social media has aged and theyve all settled into it, purely use it for PR. as opposed to the early years when it was kind of like the wild west and people were tweeting things left and right. the only difference is.....theres some artists that know how to finesse their social media and make it both PR and just personal enough. I feel like Gagas so guarded at this point *justifiably* that where she lacks compared to some of her peers a la RiRi or Nicki, is that aspect of realness and interaction. Shes so disconnected and when we see her on TV shes more often than not got her media-trained robo responses that its like, too veneered. As someone thats followed her a long time I see where and why this disconnect happened and I don't blame her honestly. Shes gotten a lot of flack and not just from media and randoms but her own fans as well. She obviously knows this and she feels it therefore disconnected. But I just wonder, is it going to be like this forever? Where we feel how affected she is by this through her disconnection? Or is she ever going to be active on social media again for real and we see that shes a human being and not just an aristocratic philanthropist lady that was once a rockstar.

Diamond heart99
4 hours ago, Inferno said:

I totally get what you're saying and I agree. Theres quite a few celebs now that social media has aged and theyve all settled into it, purely use it for PR. as opposed to the early years when it was kind of like the wild west and people were tweeting things left and right. the only difference is.....theres some artists that know how to finesse their social media and make it both PR and just personal enough. I feel like Gagas so guarded at this point *justifiably* that where she lacks compared to some of her peers a la RiRi or Nicki, is that aspect of realness and interaction. Shes so disconnected and when we see her on TV shes more often than not got her media-trained robo responses that its like, too veneered. As someone thats followed her a long time I see where and why this disconnect happened and I don't blame her honestly. Shes gotten a lot of flack and not just from media and randoms but her own fans as well. She obviously knows this and she feels it therefore disconnected. But I just wonder, is it going to be like this forever? Where we feel how affected she is by this through her disconnection? Or is she ever going to be active on social media again for real and we see that shes a human being and not just an aristocratic philanthropist lady that was once a rockstar.

First I want to say thank you for actually reading what I was trying to convey. I’m always shocked as sh!t and love it when we can have an actual conversation on here instead of just trolling each other (which I’m sooooo guilty of too).

I think the days of social media being real for any celeb (hell even us regular people) are over. It’s just not what it used to be. 

As far as LG - I think she is 10000000% done with social media as a way to connect with fans the way she did years ago. It’s sad but as you said understandable.

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s still one then realest baddest bitches out there, Priyanka Chopra she’s not. 

I think everything has layers - her interviews for example are heavily PR’d to death but her answers I still believe are genuine, just curated.

For social media - ugh I hate keep harping on the Dan of it all - but again layers. They have some sort of relationship and needs it out there so the Bradga garbage would die. So again genuinely curated.

I think we would love for LG to bring back her “Devil May care” roots but only people like Dave Chapelle who are okay walking away can do so. LG isn’t finished yet.

And cancel culture is real. 

Sorry for writing a book 😂😂😂

Inferno
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

First I want to say thank you for actually reading what I was trying to convey. I’m always shocked as sh!t and love it when we can have an actual conversation on here instead of just trolling each other (which I’m sooooo guilty of too).

I think the days of social media being real for any celeb (hell even us regular people) are over. It’s just not what it used to be. 

As far as LG - I think she is 10000000% done with social media as a way to connect with fans the way she did years ago. It’s sad but as you said understandable.

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s still one then realest baddest bitches out there, Priyanka Chopra she’s not. 

I think everything has layers - her interviews for example are heavily PR’d to death but her answers I still believe are genuine, just curated.

For social media - ugh I hate keep harping on the Dan of it all - but again layers. They have some sort of relationship and needs it out there so the Bradga garbage would die. So again genuinely curated.

I think we would love for LG to bring back her “Devil May care” roots but only people like Dave Chapelle who are okay walking away can do so. LG isn’t finished yet.

And cancel culture is real. 

Sorry for writing an a book 😂😂😂

I write books all the time homie and im always pissing off someone I feel like :laughga: so no worries. but I pretty much agree with everything here. however, although I agree she'll never use social media as she once did again, I still think she can like 'lighten up a bit' for lack of a better phrase when it comes to posting things. it seems maybe shes starting to with all these dinner posts, although again, its the dan curation. and quite honestly im not of the mind of some fans here thinking its all phony. I believe maybe they have a fling, but as you say, its being exacerbated simply to dispel the absurd rumors that seem to be affecting her negatively. thats kind of classic with gaga at this point that only some people seem to be able to handle, is being able to differentiate her authenticity beneath the PR mask. I dont think shes not genuine so much as guarded, again.

MonsterDad
2 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

I think she looks happy, just really really happy and I love it :tony:

She does

tenor.gif

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

Diamond heart99
29 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I write books all the time homie and im always pissing off someone I feel like :laughga: so no worries. but I pretty much agree with everything here. however, although I agree she'll never use social media as she once did again, I still think she can like 'lighten up a bit' for lack of a better phrase when it comes to posting things. it seems maybe shes starting to with all these dinner posts, although again, its the dan curation. and quite honestly im not of the mind of some fans here thinking its all phony. I believe maybe they have a fling, but as you say, its being exacerbated simply to dispel the absurd rumors that seem to be affecting her negatively. thats kind of classic with gaga at this point that only some people seem to be able to handle, is being able to differentiate her authenticity beneath the PR mask. I dont think shes not genuine so much as guarded, again.

Agreed. Very very guarded. That’s a better way of putting it. 

I also think as you said she could lighten up a bit, but I don’t know if she will. I think I’m just more cynical about it all, I don’t think we are ever going to get another “is it cuz I called my casserole a bitch” moment again. 

I think we are stuck with promos, thank yous, paid endorsements, and stories where she gives you a glimpse of what she wants you to see without having to run to People Magazine every five minutes. But it doesn’t mean it’s all fake - it’s just curated, but to me that’s a form of BS - but I’m okay with it all. 

I just like calling it out because GGD goes ape over her posts like it’s still Twitter circa 2010. 

Her assistant also does all her posts for her (again as most celebs) so there is that too but I dunno if GGD can handle that knowledge 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Not at all what I said, if you actually read it. 

🤷‍♀️

You questioned if the relationship was 100% genuine and posited that it wasn't bc "it" was posted on IG. So by your logic, no relationship is real if you post about it on IG.  But I've read you and @Inferno posts and I get what you're saying and agree mostly. I hope you didn't think I was trolling you before.

I am one of the less cynical, unless there's cause or precedent. I will say, early social media Gaga will not be back. Why would she open herself up so freely when there's a line of ppl just waiting to take shots at a vulnerability? Which could be as petty as having issues with the brand of cookware in her kitchen, honestly. We're in a age where everything about everybody is out there. Why give even more access when access is being taken relentlessly and without permission?  I'm fine with the "curation" --even rejecting curating/being guarded is still a form of curating yourself, yknow-- it's one of the only controls on her private life she has left. Or any celeb. But she's happy and she wanted to share the love. And that makes us happy, right? So we should be appreciative not cynical, I feel. Like I stated in my previous post, if we weren't in her business --basically sleeping on her lawn waiting to catch Bradley sneaking in or some **** -- we would have no clue. Except a shot of two plates on a table-- which is almost the antithesis of "putting on blast" btw. So why the cynicism. Even if there was a new guy tomorrow, she is just living her life. We are the ones writing making up storylines.

Stop asking questions and just enjoy it. --Gaga (?)

Hope this made sense,

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Inferno

Agreed. Very very guarded. That’s a better way of putting it. 

I also think as you said she could lighten up a bit, but I don’t know if she will. I think I’m just more cynical about it all, I don’t think we are ever going to get another “is it cuz I called my casserole a bitch” moment again. 

I think we are stuck with promos, thank yous, paid endorsements, and stories where she gives you a glimpse of what she wants you to see without having to run to People Magazine every five minutes. But it doesn’t mean it’s all fake - it’s just curated, but to me that’s a form of BS - but I’m okay with it all. 

I just like calling it out because GGD goes ape over her posts like it’s still Twitter circa 2010. 

Her assistant also does all her posts for her (again as most celebs) so there is that too but I dunno if GGD can handle that knowledge 😂😂😂

girl, honestly i know where you're goin,

and baby you're just movin on,

and ill still love you even if i cant,

see you anymore, cant wait to see you soar

normal_020.jpg

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Inferno said:

I think a lot of stars are just scared of social media these days—it's really become out of control and cancel culture over small sh*t is real (it's not always just right wing as*holes trying to make excuses). Off the top of my head, I can think of a few examples. Lorde tweeted a photo of her bathtub and "I will always love you" and people thought she was making fun of Whitney's death...and it blew up and was covered by several big blogs...when it was just an unfortunate coincidence. Rihanna was accused of bullying a fan by writing a semi-snarky reply. And there's the unfortunate truth that stars wrongly get blamed for the small, but vocal, part of stan twitter that acts unhinged.

JMO but I feel like Gaga is very aware of this sh*t...and after the mess between Ed Sheeran and little monsters, which somehow Gaga got blamed for...I feel like that was sort of the beginning of her checking out of social media. And I think it is understandable to a degree, because it probably makes social media stressful and it's probably frustrating for her to get wrongly blamed for other people's BS. I agree she could lighten up a bit, but I think she's "trying" to do so with the studio pics and the cooking pics. They can't really be mined for drama and are a bit curated, but are still snap shots of her life.

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, KNJ said:

You questioned if the relationship was 100% genuine and posited that it wasn't bc "it" was posted on IG. So by your logic, no relationship is real if you post about it on IG.  But I've read you and @Inferno posts and I get what you're saying and agree mostly. I hope you didn't think I was trolling you before.

I am one of the less cynical, unless there's cause or precedent. I will say, early social media Gaga will not be back. Why would she open herself up so freely when there's a line of ppl just waiting to take shots at a vulnerability? Which could be as petty as having issues with the brand of cookware in her kitchen, honestly. We're in a age where everything about everybody is out there. Why give even more access when access is being taken relentlessly and without permission?  I'm fine with the "curation" --even rejecting curating/being guarded is still a form of curating yourself, yknow-- it's one of the only controls on her private life she has left. Or any celeb. But she's happy and she wanted to share the love. And that makes us happy, right? So we should be appreciative not cynical, I feel. Like I stated in my previous post, if we weren't in her business --basically sleeping on her lawn waiting to catch Bradley sneaking in or some **** -- we would have no clue. Except a shot of two plates on a table-- which is almost the antithesis of "putting on blast" btw. So why the cynicism. Even if there was a new guy tomorrow, she is just living her life. We are the ones writing making up storylines.

Stop asking questions and just enjoy it. --Gaga (?)

Hope this made sense,

I mostly agree as well but a few things to say;

It’s not just relationships tho, although that’s the hot topic. Everything on everyone’s social media has a bullsh!t filter on it, literally and figuratively. 

But I live by the rule:

“if you do something nice for someone and have to tell everyone about it, you did it for the wrong reasons”

That applies to everything tho - if someone shares something on social media, there is a reason, and it’s not just to be open!

If you think she’s so in love with Dan and so over top happy that she felt the need to share it with us, cool. Enjoy that. I don’t want to take that connection you feel you have with her away. I truly don’t. But I don’t believe it. She shared it because she wants fans, tabloids, Russian trolls and the GP to move on from Bradley. Stevie Wonder could see that. 

And I stand by what I said, she IS putting it on blast, just doing it in a way where it doesn’t appear like it. That’s how celebs do it now. It’s also not her making the posts, it’s her assistant. 

That being said, I’m just speaking in terms of motivations of her posting. I don’t know how she feels about Dan. They look like they had fun at the concert. That’s all any of us can know for sure. It could be true love, or they could end up hating each other. We don’t know. 

I will say this tho, and it’s just my opinion: when LG is in her endgame relationship, we won’t  know a damn thing about it. She will just show up married one day. 

I know this all sounds like judgments but it’s not, it’s more like celeb observation.  I’m cheering her on. If you read most of my posts on here, I’m always in trouble for telling fans to stop being mean to her. 

Archived