šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga having fun at The Cure concert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 9/1/2019 at 3:31 AM, LilyLark said:

Yep. Unless it's a classical music concert or like...some low key folk music...most performers don't want the audience to stand still. Janelle Monae's talked about having to deal with a dead audience before and trying to get them to loosen up.

Hopefully more people were moving and they had a more live audience for most of the show...this is just a snippet, after all.

Ā 

On 9/1/2019 at 2:27 AM, Helxig said:

Look at this disrespectful bitch dancing like Elaine Benes, chain smoking and drinking, with her security blocking all the aisles and everyone's view of the show, ruining the night for everyone :laughga:Ā 

She was actually in the center section that was blocked off for like lighting and what I had assumed were cameras above her filming the cure's set. its why theres scaffolding and stuff around her. she was basically able to get a center stage view of the show while still being protected from the crowd. was not her own security lol.....

and also, there were plenty of people enjoying the show and singing along/dancing etc. you also have to keep in mind that the "festival" was a hot ass mess that had started before 3 and it was outside in 90+degree weather here in LA. so we were all waiting in lines all day to get in, for food, for drinks, etc. everyone, including myself, was tired af and cramped. a lot of people were smoking weed and/or post-drunk. the rosebowl as it is is a wack venue for shows because its so large and tiresome to get around, but to top it off they didnt seem prepared to handle the crowd. nothing was organized well. it was the first time they were doing this "festival" so a lot of kinks needed to be worked out. i keep putting festival in quotations because it was really a cure concert with several openers whose sets lasted for like 15-35 minutes each lol by the time i actually got into the festival i'd already missed 3 artists i wanted to see because their sets were so damn short and the line to get in was so damn long. so honestly it was a mess but the cure was amazing and their set was like at least 2 hours or it felt like it.

and as for any liar reporting her "crazy" dancing or being "distracting" or whatever, its nonsense. no one even knew she was there let alone threw things at her. I was not far from where she was. I walked back and forth twice so my alcoholic ass could get more beer and yall know if there was enough of an alleged clamor of drama let alone of her presence, my monster ass would have f*cking Known. because like i said, she was basically hiding in an area blocked off by the venues own crew. so no, again, lies.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Okay, if this Dan Horton thing is real, they're cute together, and their interactions seem very sweet.Ā 

But I wanted to ask, do you actually think they're a real couple or that this still is all for show and for burying the BradGa rumors? I only recently joined this site but have lurked for a long time, and I've always appreciated your candid assessment of things. If I'm not mistaken, when the photos of her and Dan having lunch leaked, you were one of the people who explained why this was definitely a PR move. I agree. So what about their lovey-doveyness at the concert ā€“ an intentional display of affection to dispel the Bradley rumors, or just a boy and a girl having a fun date night? Or could they be an actual couple, but her team is forcing them into the spotlight?Ā 

I donā€™t think she like hired him and Bobby wrote a script or anything.Ā 

But I still find it suspicious, phony and bull sh*tty.Ā 

The Instagram posts, LG sharing ā€œpersonalā€ stuff all of a sudden and the fans eating it up with a spoon believing she is ā€œopenā€ or ā€œfinally in loveā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No.Ā 

Iā€™m never going to buy into anything celebs put out there whether it be on social media or through their teamsĀ because itā€™s always a distortion of the ā€œtruthā€, but thatā€™s all okay. Itā€™s the way of their world.

LG accomplished her mission here and hadĀ a fun night. Itā€™s a win win.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

not gonna lie, this is actually cute (the video)Ā :diane:

Ā 

Ā 

Yup the DanGa (are we going with that) shippers have docked.

This is gonna be glorious!Ā 

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I donā€™t think she like hired him and Bobby wrote a script or anything.Ā 

But I still find it suspicious, phony and bull sh*tty.Ā 

The Instagram posts, LG sharing ā€œpersonalā€ stuff all of a sudden and the fans eating it up with a spoon believing she is ā€œopenā€ or ā€œfinally in loveā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No.Ā 

Iā€™m never going to buy into anything celebs put out there whether it be on social media or through their teamsĀ because itā€™s always a distortion of the ā€œtruthā€, but thatā€™s all okay. Itā€™s the way of their world.

LG accomplished her mission here and hadĀ a fun night. Itā€™s a win win.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks. I also find it incredibly suspicious, considering how in the early stages when she was dating Christian, Taylor, and others,Ā she was very careful to keep her romantic life private.Ā  It's also suspicious that their Instagram stories are so carefully orchestrated that he posts similar stories to what she posts ā€“ once I believe he even posted a story of one of "their" Sunday dinners but was actually in Nashville at the time. (I don't follow him on Instagram, but some people were able to follow him before he went private, and they've shared this info.)Ā  Even when she was engaged to Carino the oversharer, she posted very little about their lives. Where were Christian's "taco Sundays" and "Italian gravy"? Joking aside, I think on one of the stories (maybe from Dan's) there are even three place settings visible, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of these meals are for her, Bo, and Bo's husband Tom, and evenĀ cooked by Bo herself.Ā 

At least the photos and videos from The Cure concert look more natural than that horribly staged lunch. I'm glad she had a fun time and riled up the tea-totaller on Reddit. Dan's cute. Even if he's just for fun or PR, she could do worse than dancing with and kissing him while bopping to The Cure. I hope she gets some good sex out of it too.Ā 

Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Okay, that video is sweet.Ā 

I try really hard not to care who she's dating after I was genuinely upset when she and Taylor split (yes I'm one of those pathetic people, don't worry I know), but I do hopeĀ she's happy.Ā 

With Taylor she was pretty open about their relationship after the first year or two, and with Christian she was such a closed book. I'd be happy with somewhere in the middle with the next guy.

Maybe I don't quite get it but the question of whether this is still any kind of PR or really just two people dating was mine too. The People mag pics seemed staged but these appear genuine to me. So if this might be PR, is it to stop the BC rumours or to disctract from the fact of them being together behind the scenes? I love her and wish her happiness with whoever she chooses, but this stuff confuses me too much.Ā :shrug:

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Okay, that video is sweet.Ā 

I try really hard not to care who she's dating after I was genuinely upset when she and Taylor split (yes I'm one of those pathetic people, don't worry I know), but I do hopeĀ she's happy.Ā 

With Taylor she was pretty open about their relationship after the first year or two, and with Christian she was such a closed book. I'd be happy with somewhere in the middle with the next guy.

Itā€™s only pathetic because Taylor is garbage.Ā 

I said it.

Which is why it was always so ironic GGD thought I was some long lost Tayga Stan showing up way late to the party.

LG dodged a bullet with him just like she did Carino.Ā 

Diamond heart99
59 minutes ago, Ina said:

Maybe I don't quite get it but the question of whether this is still any kind of PR or really just two people dating was mine too. The People mag pics seemed staged but these appear genuine to me. So if this might be PR, is it to stop the BC rumours or to disctract from the fact of them being together behind the scenes? I love her and wish her happiness with whoever she chooses, but this stuff confuses me too much.Ā :shrug:

I think being happy for her is good.Ā 

Donā€™tĀ thinkĀ too much of it either way.

Joining celeb ā€œshipsā€ is NEVER a good idea.

She went to a concert, they had fun, they shared a kiss.

Anything other than that as @asana15Ā once so eloquentlyĀ said ā€œis beyond the scope of GGDā€Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Itā€™s only pathetic because Taylor is garbage.Ā 

I said it.

But... he was so good lookingĀ :bradley:Ā And he made cute voices at the dogsĀ :bradley:Ā That's like... two good reasons to stayĀ :bradley:

Seriously though, I am glad she doesn't settle for losers (marriage wise I mean), she deserves everything.

Diamond heart99
22 minutes ago, LaLa said:

But... he was so good lookingĀ :bradley:Ā And he made cute voices at the dogsĀ :bradley:Ā That's like... two good reasons to stayĀ :bradley:

Seriously though, I am glad she doesn't settle for losers (marriage wise I mean), she deserves everything.

Iā€™m good looking and will make cuteĀ voices at theĀ dogs.

In!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

2 hours ago, Akiki said:

Meanwhile madonna posts almost everyday about her tour and madame x personna

Hm...that's none of my business tho

drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Ā NotĀ gonna lie! I kinda really like seeing her with him!! She looks so happy!! And lord does she deserve it!Ā 

Iā€™m also convinced this is the real thing and not PR anymore. I do believe the first citing of them was set up by her team. But I feel like it was more, ā€œyou guys have to go public to squash the Bradga rumorsā€. If those pics hadnā€™t come out I bet we still wouldnā€™t really know about their relationship. But seeing them out like this, theyā€™re not there for PR pictures. Theyā€™re there having a good time in each otherā€™s company. Sure she knows sheā€™ll be seen by some people, but she didnā€™t go to the concert with the intentions of showing off her relationship.Ā 

Diamond heart99
23 minutes ago, Renie said:

Ā NotĀ gonna lie! I kinda really like seeing her with him!! She looks so happy!! And lord does she deserve it!Ā 

Iā€™m also convinced this is the real thing and not PR anymore. I do believe the first citing of them was set up by her team. But I feel like it was more, ā€œyou guys have to go public to squash the Bradga rumorsā€. If those pics hadnā€™t come out I bet we still wouldnā€™t really know about their relationship. But seeing them out like this, theyā€™re not there for PR pictures. Theyā€™re there having a good time in each otherā€™s company. Sure she knows sheā€™ll be seen by some people, but she didnā€™t go to the concert with the intentions of showing off her relationship.Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How many times GGD gotta be shook before they learn?Ā 

Everything celebs do is for PR.

Happiness? Yes.

Goodtime? Yes.

100% Genuine?Ā Not a chance once it was posted on her instagram.

2 hours ago, Ina said:

As I 've seen it, ppl in the public eye, in regards to detailing their personal life, can either hide (a f'd up existence), let it fly (has its risks) or take control of the narrative. Seeing a PR strategy at work, doesn't automatically mean a nefarious fraud is beingĀ  perpetrated on the public. First and foremost, celebs personal lives are none of our f'n business but we, the public, do the d's most and force them to make these overtĀ actions to get us out of their hair.

Spoiler

S.She broke the breakup of her engagement at the penultimate awards week. Why? Any earlier, it would have dominated everythingĀ . Bc tact and respect for privacy doesn't exist for her ilk, apparently.Ā The same reason why a big announcement wasn't made either.Ā 

Us squabbling about it would have suffocated attention off the work and be the only thing on the minds of the public, press and attendees. Great. So she goes to The Grammys ringless and is forced to escape and hide in Mexico from the press fallout. Cause now the BradGas will be foaming at the mouth with the bs.

Oscars end the award season. She gives her statement on BradGa to Kimmel but ppl like to stay delulu. So media outlets big and small indulge in the "scandal". Then BC outs his own problems. Wash and repeat with extra mouth foam. Meanwhile,in reality,Ā  Gagas been minding her own business. She finds a new friend.

Celebs shouldnt have to put out a press statement about new events in their private life to stop the bs.Ā People forget, celebs owe us no-thing.Ā The smart ones keep from being messy so any info released is given in the least invasive way possible. Their life is their life. GagasĀ life is her life. Not ours. So,Ā heres the compromise: go out to lunch, like we all do, get "caught" :major eyeroll: and let it be. One can completely sympathizing with the aggravation of even having to think up such things for the clowns. Otherwise, they=we will voraciously pry into the lives of everyĀ "mystery" man she's seen with until we're "satisfied". How f'd up is that?

I refuse to believe Gaga to be the type of person to indulge in theĀ bs of faking an entire damn relationship. For who?Ā To what end? To kill BradGa clowns??? Please.

Imma believe Gaga is gonna use her precious time on this earth to playĀ house forĀ the delulu???

no way gtfo GIF by Desus & Mero

I hope her heart is brimming with love, she feels finally supported and encouraged and that she's getting her back cracked every night. Goals.

kim kardashian GIF

Ā 

Spoiler

And if...IF...this is allĀ  "faked" *SHUDDER*Ā to deflate the air outta BradGaĀ ? Shame on us, the public, for creating/indulging in such hysteria that this was the road needed to taken to leave her/Bradley/everyĀ man seen with her in peace

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived