💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney spotted with Brunette hair

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

credit_britney_spears_sam_asghari_at_cec

On Sunday, an eyewitness spotted Spears having dinner with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, at Cecconi's, and Italian restaurant in West Hollywood. 

The eyewitness noted that Spears looked casual for her date night and was sporting new brunette hair, a white, midriff-baring shirt, a belly ring and tight jeans.

"She seemed super happy, smiling and laughing a lot," the eyewitness said, adding that Spears "was with two security guards." 

As for her relationship with Asghari, a source told ETin June that the couple likes "to keep things relaxed and simple" when spending time with each other and Spears' sons, Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12, whom she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

"Sam is really in love with Britney. He will always be there to help in any way he can. He's her protector," the source said. "... For Britney, being a mother is the most important part of her life. She is the most content whenever she is around her boys. Sam is also very involved with the kids' lives. The boys appreciate it when they all spend time together as a family."

"Her kids love when Sam is around," the source added. "They have from the beginning of the relationship. He gets along with all of them very well."

Source: ET

I NEED CLEAR PICTURES

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UnnamedArtist

Oh.
My.
God.
Blackout  2.0 really is coming to snatching everyone's wigs. 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Brunetteney :diane: 

i love when she has her hair her natural colour :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

River

lol so many fake quotes for one picture

Anyway, new era is coming yesss

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

FfFfFfFF

This is the first time she has brunette hair after her she her nose job & all, right? :gum: I'm curious to see how it would look. 

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

Oh.
My.
God.

i know! :giveup:

i need more pics of brunetteney :firega:

girl is ready for the court hearing in the next 2 weeks :firega:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This is the first time she has brunette hair after her she her nose job & all, right? :gum: I'm curious to see how it would look. 

she had dark hair during POM

beauty-2014-02-2014-britney-spears-red-h53144d047adca-match-500x666-1.jpg2b412729c264f08df6d9eff67c3b31f3.jpgrs_634x1024-140221093508-634.britney-spe

#JusticeForBritney ♡

tbh some types of brown hair really suits her. Blonde ages her A LOT. But at the same time there's a type of brown she wears which looks super cheap too. I hope she is doing more of this type of brown: 2b412729c264f08df6d9eff67c3b31f3.jpg

instead of this messy cheap brown/red: 

beauty-2014-02-2014-britney-spears-red-h

13 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

Oh.
My.
God.

Britney-Spears-2007-VMA-GIF-4.gif

misunderstood

I love her with brunette hair so much

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, dit said:

tbh some types of brown hair really suits her. Blonde ages her A LOT. But at the same time there's a type of brown she wears which looks super cheap too. I hope she is doing more of this type of brown: 2b412729c264f08df6d9eff67c3b31f3.jpg

instead of this messy cheap brown/red: 

beauty-2014-02-2014-britney-spears-red-h

i agree blonde does age her, she looks better with dark hair! i hope she keeps it like this for a while :pawsup: 

lighter brown is nicer, i agree!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived