Jump to content

๐Ÿ Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" ๐Ÿ

game

(Part 2) Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition


Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

bloody grammys
42 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

So the fact that Slowking resists one of the types as well has no effect?

yuh

you're not going to be using your ice types moves against slowking

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody grammys

1. Quagsireย -ย NNES

2. Furret - Anastasios

3. Furret - Widowsย Kiss

4. Furret - A Hybrid

5. Furret - Davian

6. Furret - TROLLGA

7. Quagsire -mister max

8. Furret - Bloody Grammys

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€
Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid
14 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

yuh

you're not going to be using your ice types moves against slowking

Tell that to Youngster Jenny :huntyga:

No familyโ€™s safe when I sashay
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

1. Quagsireย -ย NNES

2. Furret - Anastasios

3. Furret - Widowsย Kiss

4. Furret - A Hybrid

5. Furret - Davian

6. Furret - TROLLGA

7. Quagsire -mister max

8. Furret - Bloody Grammys

9. Furret- Sneakyย 

Iโ€™m tryna blow bubbles but inside
Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
18 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Slowking is a better Quagsire donโ€™t @ me

Quagsire: Curse/ Recover / Toxic combo

Slow: who

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€
Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid
34 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Quagsire: Curse/ Recover / Toxic combo

Slow: who

Slowking: Can learn all of those moves on top of Calm Mind and higher damage dealing moves, has better stats on all areas except attack (speed isnโ€™t relevant because neither can outspeed anyone)ย which he makes up for with Psyshock, is in NU tier which is higher than Quagsire who is in the lowest tier of PU because he gets OHKOโ€™d by literally Ferroseed :huntyga:ย Slowking can also just Grass Knot Quagsire btw

No familyโ€™s safe when I sashay
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, TROLLGA said:

I'd still say Sneasel has the type advantage. See it as this:

Sneasel is Dark/Ice, Slowking is Psychic/Water.

Dark is good against Psychic (A positive)

Ice is not good against Water (doesn't really matter since Sneasel already has an advantage)

Psychic does nothing to Dark (A negative)

Water does regular damage against Ice (A meh)

The Water typing definitely gives Slowking more of an advantage, but Sneasel still has the overall advantage over Slowking.

ย 

1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Iโ€™d say so as well. But another idea is that being not very effective is completely ignored, which Davian suggests. Itโ€™s just about which one can hit the other hardest.

great thinking @TROLLGAย but too complicatedย ย :huntyga:ย so resistances have no effect, just like @Davianย saidย :vegas:

We're far from the Shallow now
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster

So, with 7 votes, we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Furret and @Bayonettaย :bradley:ย I guess ppl don't really know who Furret is, maybe if he wins another evolution like Linoone we'll remember himย :bradley:

5ae9751e55aa0f6e2ac11d64ac1648f1662ba195

Also, Quagsire is safe in the next round.

We're far from the Shallow now
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster

Our next HoH is...

BonyGlossyCub-size_restricted.gif

Ho-Oh!!

@NNESย please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

We're far from the Shallow now
Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
32 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Slowking: Can learn all of those moves on top of Calm Mind and higher damage dealing moves, has better stats on all areas except attack (speed isnโ€™t relevant because neither can outspeed anyone)ย which he makes up for with Psyshock, is in NU tier which is higher than Quagsire who is in the lowest tier of PU because he gets OHKOโ€™d by literally Ferroseed :huntyga:ย Slowking can also just Grass Knot Quagsire btw

you know what fine, chop Quagsire in the next round:lolly:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€
Link to post
Share on other sites
buttsicle
18 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

So, with 7 votes, we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Furret and @Bayonettaย :bradley:ย I guess ppl don't really know who Furret is, maybe if he wins another evolution like Linoone we'll remember himย :bradley:

5ae9751e55aa0f6e2ac11d64ac1648f1662ba195

Also, Quagsire is safe in the next round.

One cannot simply resist the power of derpy boiย :huntyga:

original.gif

WOOHOO YAHAA
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster

Since Ho-Oh is nowhere to be found, our new HoH is...

tumblr_olwirfaAmh1tgjlm2o1_400.gif

Sneasel!!

@BBhomemakerย please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

@NNESย If you don't vote in the next 24h, i'll have no choice but to disqualify you.

We're far from the Shallow now
Link to post
Share on other sites
BBhomemaker
1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Since Ho-Oh is nowhere to be found, our new HoH is...

tumblr_olwirfaAmh1tgjlm2o1_400.gif

Sneasel!!

@BBhomemakerย please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

@NNESย If you don't vote in the next 24h, i'll have no choice but to disqualify you.

I choose Steelix vsย Blissey !!!ย 

2 underrated !

Also Brock vs all the nurses in the serie ksksk

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...