Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox

1. Octillery - NNES

2. Octillery - Craven Mooredps (I still don’t understand how the hell a fish turns into a octopus:saladga:)

Flippy

1. Octillery - NNES

2. Octillery - Craven Mooredps

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

1. Octillery - NNES

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy

5. Umbreon - Enzo 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Savage

You ppl!! Anyone can beat Octillery in a vote and you’re sending me out in Round 2 against powerhouse UMBREON?! SMH!!

Lion Heart

1. Octillery - NNES

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy

5. Umbreon - Enzo 

6. Octillery - Lion Heart 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Savage

1. Octillery - NNES

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy

5. Umbreon - Enzo

7. Umbreon - Savage

Lion Heart

Umbreon has always been one of my favorites. Recently I saw some people use it competitively and I was very impressed. 

What Octillery needs is a Mega/ Gigantamax, or a Galarean form to improve it competitively. We'll see if he gets something..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HoneyB

1. Octillery - NNES

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy

5. Umbreon - Enzo

7. Umbreon - Savage

8. Umbreon- Talenti

The beta designs were so good smh

pokemon_gold_beta___remoraid_and_octille

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RodeckDanny

1. Octillery - NNES

3. Octillery - Hades

4. Octillery - Flippy

5. Umbreon - Enzo

7. Umbreon - Savage

8. Umbreon- Talenti

9. Umbreon - DannyRodeck

#JusticeForTheOctopus

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

HoneyB

Facts about Octillery:

Octillery is based on an octopus. It also has some basis on a tank or a wheeled cannon.

(I couldn’t find that much on Octillery sorry:selena:)

Facts about Umbreon

Origins:

Spoiler

Umbreon's origins are uncertain, though it could be based on a black cat, which was considered to be an omen of bad luck (in Western countries, contrary to Japan's viewpoint in which they considered it lucky), and can be interpreted as the reasoning behind the Dark typing. Its long ears are similar to those of a hare and may originate from the East Asian legends concerning a Moon rabbit. 

The rings on Umbreon's body resemble Egyptian lunar markings and jewelry that have been associated with animal sculptures, such as cat statues of the Egyptian goddess Bastet. While Bastet was originally a lioness warrior and the goddess of the sun, Greeks occupying ancient Egypt toward the end of its civilization changed her into the goddess of the moon. This change may have drawn some of the inspiration for the Pokémon's lunar theme.

Additionally, Umbreon may be inspired by Tezcatlipoca, a central deity in Aztec religion who took the form of a black jaguar that had yellow horizontal bands, and was associated with the night sky.

Eevee cannot be evolved into Espeon or Umbreon in FireRed and LeafGreen due to the lack of a time system. In order to be obtained and added to the Pokédex in these versions, an Eevee must be traded to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Versions, evolved there, and then traded back, or else traded from Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD.

According to the Diamond and Pearl Pokédex, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon have identical footprints.

Umbreon is the only non-Psychic-type Pokémon to be able to have the Ability Synchronize.

Umbreon is the only Eeveelution that had a unique type combination in its debut generation.

Umbreon was designed by Atsuko Nishida.

Umbreon is tied with Mega Gyarados and HoopaUnbound for the highest base Special Defense of all Dark-type Pokémon.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

Unfortunately, with 7 votes, we have to say goodbye to Miltank and @Guillermo Tello :bradley: I guess she couldn't stomp her way into a win :bradley:

miltank-gif-11.gif

Also, Skarmory is safe in the next round.

definitely way too soon this time :laughga: bye guys, call me when next gen starts 

and you know what they say...

giphy.gif

Craven Moorecox
39 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

definitely way too soon this time :laughga: bye guys, call me when next gen starts 

and you know what they say...

giphy.gif

I cackled so hard that I farted out blood:cryga:

Spoiler

Not from the gif, but from the fact another person who didn’t vote for me got eliminated :bon:

Archived