💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga’s “F” Tweet Has More Likes Than James’s Nude Tweet

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

What’s the comparison... a gay teenager who’s newly famous and wouldn’t get likes by straight guys or one of the most followed people on Twitter ten years into her career who’s straight and not posting a naked picture? I don’t even like James but this isn’t a milestone or even an interesting tidbit 

To be fair, Gaga's has a more universal appeal in that it's nonsensical and hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Jed said:

What’s the comparison... a gay teenager who’s newly famous and wouldn’t get likes by straight guys or one of the most followed people on Twitter ten years into her career who’s straight and not posting a naked picture? I don’t even like James but this isn’t a milestone or even an interesting tidbit 

Facts. Though, I'm gonna be that person and reiterate that Gaga still identifies as bi (ish, I think) :vegas:

[but I get your point- James' sexual orientation is much more centered and visible by public perception than Gaga's]

3 points in and ready for more

bloody g
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

james charles: *140 characters + nude + drama*

ra ra bitch: f

tenor.gif?itemid=14787320

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Marilyn MonHoe

Some of y’all must be great at parties :awkney:

It’s not a big achievement but the fact that a single letter got more likes than a famous influencer’s nude is still an achievement :vegas:. Especially after all the attention he got from the Tati drama

27 minutes ago, Jed said:

newly famous yet the #1 most subscribed beauty channel on YouTube lol

26 minutes ago, Miel said:

To be fair, Gaga's has a more universal appeal in that it's nonsensical and hilarious.

Facts. Though, I'm gonna be that person and reiterate that Gaga still identifies as bi (ish, I think) :vegas:

[but I get your point- James' sexual orientation is much more centered and visible by public perception than Gaga's]

On drag race Gaga says “you know I’m not a gay woman” and that doesn’t mean she isn’t bi and I didn’t mean that either. What I meant by that is she’s not seen as visibly queer she’s seen by most people as a straight cis woman and subsequently she’s privileged in that way

Archived