images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYGiA0GhHM70O717tya2c

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRay7b81wELvOBtu9TYftj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0kwuCWRfniUsHrNtBZuS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJiLk4l0naBzoLXvCZFxV

And now. The 4 deluxe editions

39dda4ef58e1d3d7088da490040de93adc91e516

get gaga to do a collectors edition or smth on target with a TV spot tbh

srslyepic

If I remember correctly, BTW had a target exclusive but was changed last minute because fans threw a fit because target had anti-lgbt donation ties or something. 

RAMROD

And what about it? 

It is smart marketing. 

:shrug:

Those CDs aren't gonna sell itself, especially in streaming era.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lighter
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And what about it? 

It is smart marketing. 

:shrug:

Those CDs aren't gonna sell itself, especially in streaming era.

15 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

oh wow she's a fraud

I called literally called it a strategy:huntyga:

Widows Kiss
Just now, Lighter said:

a fraud is a fraud :shrug:

RAMROD
Just now, Lighter said:

Cool. Cool. :poot:

:chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JR Gg
31 minutes ago, srslyepic said:

If I remember correctly, BTW had a target exclusive but was changed last minute because fans threw a fit because target had anti-lgbt donation ties or something. 

Yeah. Gaga ended a million dollar deal with Target as Target was supporting anti-lgbt groups. 

And we now have fans questioning Gaga on her integrity and bling > music. :flop:

LilyLark
54 minutes ago, srslyepic said:

Honestly, I get why but...every corporation has some shady ties and I think Target stopped those donation. Like Coachella has donated a lot more anti-LGBT money than Target did....

I just think it's hard when fans start complaining about outlets, because otherwise artists are going to only be left with streaming and streaming makes little money for everyone (and not even that much for Gaga). Gaga's got plenty of cash, but the rest of the people who work on the album sales and benefit from it...are going to suffer. One of the guys from the New ****ographers said he got a check for 2 dollars from Pandora and some dude who plays guitar for a bunch of acts said he only makes about a $100 a year from streaming. So if artists stop selling at Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and Amazon because of their ties they are only left with streaming outlets.

Taylucifer

She's actually one of the smartest people in music with what moves she makes, her marketing (yes, I know a lot of that is also her team) and just everything she does. Also I think another thing which really helps her is she is so incredibly appreciative of her fans and everything they do for her. anyway praying for a 1 million debut in the US:pray:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

darkchylde
1 hour ago, Widows Kiss said:

oh wow she's a fraud

yes, unlike the 168 different Deluxe Special Ultimate Luxury Memorabilia versions of A Star Is Born which are artistic choices 

darkchylde
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Yeah. Gaga ended a million dollar deal with Target as Target was supporting anti-lgbt groups. 

And we now have fans questioning Gaga on her integrity and bling > music. :flop:

she's also performed at Coachella -shady as fvck- and sold a make up line through Amazon.

the thing is, Hannah Montana was right, nobody's perfect

Archived