:flop:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
22 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

"f" is for fools. 

I honestly think the "f" tweet was a mistake and not a tease – after all, she didn't post it to Instagram or Facebook. Just because some of her team members liked it doesn't mean it's some cryptic clue; maybe they thought it was funny that she accidentally tweeted. Y'all are overthinking things. 

I'd love to be wrong though. 

Posting a letter by accident is just not funny. If they all retweeted this because they found it hilarious, they really should make their mental health been checked asap :huntyga:

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Posting a letter by accident is just not funny. If they all retweeted this because they found it hilarious, they really should make their mental health been checked asap :huntyga:

I agree it's not funny. I hope that there is a reason behind the "f" and it wasn't just an accident, but her subsequent radio silence has left me feeling dispirited. Trust me, I want to be wrong, and I want her to be teasing LG6. I guess I'm just feeling cautious at this point. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised as opposed to disappointed yet again. 

She/Her/Hers

Noam Zioni

Maybe she tweets every week? :shrug:

I hope so

she didn’t post for more than a week about Haus Labs, so I think the f tweet wasn’t a mistake

Maybe the name of the album is just going to be F... and it will always remain a mystery as to what she meant by it  

:classy:

DesertWolf

the f probably stands for: "f u pop music this is ARTPOP (act II)" or "f u little monsters I'm quitting music to become an actress/makeup artist/farmer" :poot:

Archived