🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other

Zodiacs - Lady Gaga Unreleased Songs

Evan Peters

changing skies?? that autotuned, screechy mess? :bradley: im so sorry @ myself  

 

emma roberts is an abuser

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, SeashellGangsta said:

shut the duck clucker ****er up trailer park clucker ucker onision i'm a capricorn but satisfied 

I don't believe you - true capricorns are never happy - they're always missing something and that's a scientifically backed fact :flower:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

I don't believe you - true capricorns are never happy - they're always missing something and that's a scientifically backed fact :flower:

 not a very cautious lurker

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, SeashellGangsta said:

 not a very cautious lurker

Don't need to be when I have science on my side :flower:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay
11 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Don't need to be when I have science on my side :flower:

how do you say you have science when the woman in your pfp's lips aren't even functioning 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, SeashellGangsta said:

how do you say you have science when the woman in your pfp's lips aren't even functioning 

I mean, I could relay my sources but that would just get in the way of cultural education you so desperately need :huntyga:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

I mean, I could relay my sources but that would just get in the way of cultural education you so desperately need :huntyga:

i love our sign but some of us can be genuine bitches! like, witch with a capital B bitches!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Vanity for Leos would fit too :ally:

Vanity is released though :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
19 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

i love our sign but some of us can be genuine bitches! like, witch with a capital B bitches!!

You're talking about yourself? Cuz you are the one who went off on me for cracking a joke :laughga:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

You're talking about yourself? Cuz you are the one who went off on me for cracking a joke :laughga:

desperate-depression-riddled d

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Vanity is released though :ally:

DON'T! You respond with anything other that 'thank you so much for assigning my favourite song, you're my new hero', and you'll be called a b*tch with a capital B :bradley:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
24 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

i love our sign but some of us can be genuine bitches! like, witch with a capital B bitches!!

 

1 minute ago, SeashellGangsta said:

desperate-depression-riddled d

Case in point :trollga:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay

i don' like the negatively on my baby thread..... this is like aura --(transformation)--> bitch i'm madonna

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmericanxDream

Of course Scorpio would get the best song. Meanwhile I got stuck with crap again. :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
seashellplay
1 minute ago, Oshawott said:

Of course Scorpio would get the best song. Meanwhile I got stuck with crap again. :saladga:

I can... assign you a better one... which album

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...