Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Zodiacs - Lady Gaga Unreleased Songs

Featured Posts

seashellplay

Zodiacs as Lady Gaga Unreleased Songs. Soon there will be websites as zodiacs, and computer brands as zodiacs -- be patient xx. 

Aries: Stuck On ****ing You (Born This Way) - Lyrically, this song is definitely more different from her other retrospective songs, as it is more of an angry song, has a much more laid-back yet aggressive composition, matching with the Aries personality. It's has a more comedic and depressing tone. 

Taurus: Red Flame (ARTPOP) - Song which Azealia Banks and Gaga worked on - references to fashion and luxury, two prime Taurus traits OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Gemini: Posh Life (ARTPOP) - The sign of Gemini is often represented by deception, unworthiness, and lies - Posh Life matches with this, because it's literally a political song about the 'truth being the winner' at the end of the day. 

Cancer: Princess Die (Born This Way) - Princess Diana was a Cancer, highly emotional song, very depressing lyrically. 

Leo: Filthy Pop (The Fame) - The song idealizes fame and a materialistic life, consistent reference to a life of opulence.

Virgo: Changing Skies (Born This Way) - This song represents the sign of Virgo due to it's emphasis on Gaga's fear without a lover, and her reliance on him.

Libra: Honest Eyes (The Fame) - Libras tend to be rather gullible, naive, and are definite hopeless romantic, matching Honest Eyes completely. 

Scorpio: Nothing On But The Radio (The Fame Monster) - Scorpios are rather sexual and passionate, though have a sense of humor. The song references Marilyn Monroe's iconic response to critiques against her nude photos. 

Sagittarius: PARTYNAUSEOUS (ARTPOP) - Sag, like their fire-sign brother Aries, are a party animal. Self-explanatory. They dislike conflict as well. 

Capricorn: Frankensteined (Joanne) - Frankensteined is infamous for being a song that remained from LG5's 'original concept', or as people say. Frankensteined is both a darker and more warped song, fitting Capricorn's personality.

Aquarius: Future Love (The Fame) - Futuristic, VERY metaphorical, lyrically very out there. 

Pisces: Brooklyn Nights (ARTPOP) - Infamous for being ditched by Jewels N' Mugshugsrugs -- Retrospective, emotional, romantic ballad, qualities all matching with Pisces. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

enigmanauseous

omg PARTYNAUSEOUS... i couldnt ask for a better one tbh

hello midnight lover
  • YAAAS 2

KatieJudasGaga4

Future Love :party:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • YAAAS 1

Jadeykins

i'm a taurus and i am neither luxurious nor fashionable :toofunny:

Spoiler

but i wish i was 

Trillion Reasons

Why Stuck On F... You :noparty: why not Posh Life, Nothing On But The Radio or Brooklyn Nights. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

ProjectJoanne

Well I’m Princess Die, I can live with that I like that song :happy: :heart:

DCgaga

Talenti

Forgot how much of a BOP Filthy Pop is:bradley:

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁

KatieJudasGaga4

No Way and Real Cool deserve to be here :grr:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

seashellplay

show me some luv mothertruckers... this took hours to research and find gagzies lost orphans....

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Oriane

Vanity for Leos would fit too :ally:

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...

seashellplay
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

Vanity for Leos would fit too :ally:

i bet you spell stefani incorrectly

• Shook 1

Meen Winchester
1 hour ago, SeashellGangsta said:

Pisces: Brooklyn Nights (ARTPOP) - Infamous for being ditched by Jewels N' Mugshugsrugs -- Retrospective, emotional, romantic ballad, qualities all matching with Pisces. 

“Its just that I can't watch us bleed to death.” This :giveup::giveup:

This song is my MOOD. Heartbreaking but still trying to be positive and romantic about it. A Pisces like me is romantic, yet never succeed in love as well, :selena:  and, yes, we are scrapped and replaced by some badass song nobody wants like Jewels N’ Drugs as well :triggered:

seashellplay
Just now, Meen Winchester said:

“Its just that I can't watch us bleed to death.” This :giveup::giveup:

This song is my MOOD. Heartbreaking but still trying to be positive and romantic about it. A Pisces like me is romantic, yet never succeed in love as well, :selena:  and, yes, we are scrapped and replaced by some badass song nobody wants like Jewels N’ Drugs as well :triggered:

U pisceans are so precious

• Love 1

CautiousLurker

Frankensteined, huh? Damn, I love being associated with the song I've never heard :huntyga:

I guess it's cuz I'm capricorn that I never get the things that I want :toofunny:

desparate-depression-riddled-d*ck-obsessed-horndog... 4masc
  • Sad 1

seashellplay
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Frankensteined, huh? Damn, I love being associated with the song I've never heard :huntyga:

I guess it's cuz I'm capricorn that I never get the things that I want :toofunny:

shut the duck clucker ****er up trailer park clucker ucker onision i'm a capricorn but satisfied