šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Remember when gaga ended twenty one pilots trench

RenegAde

Featured Posts

lemonflower
21 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

21 pilots fans literally created accounts to respond to this huh,?

Ā 

20 hours ago, Fingerella said:

Donā€™t even know who these chickens are

Ā 

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OMG all those new members who come in here to #STATEFACTS :poot:

So it's true. Randos are sprouting out like fungus when it rains :poot:

Don't give yourself too much credit, the only reason I even saw this post is because it was pushed into my Google news feed as an "article" and I'm sure I wasn't the only one it happened to.Ā 

And when I said twenty one pilots have a cult-like following, I wasn't kidding : ) We'll defend our band until we die šŸ’‹

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, lemonflower said:

Ā 

Ā 

Don't give yourself too much credit, the only reason I even saw this post is because it was pushed into my Google news feed as an "article" and I'm sure I wasn't the only one it happened to.Ā 

And when I said twenty one pilots have a cult-like following, I wasn't kidding : ) We'll defend our band until we die šŸ’‹

But you and your peopleĀ still waste your time joining a placeĀ for this stupid thread to argue, when we just having throw back discussions between fans, we are not the one losing hereĀ :fan:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RenegAde

Ā 

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But you and your peopleĀ still waste your time joining a placeĀ for this stupid thread to argue, when we just having throw back discussions between fans, we are not the one losing hereĀ :fan:

Ā 

They couldn't defend their bandĀ from debuting at no2 tho:fan:

RenegAde
5 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

It's all because of youĀ 

SandyOrnateGermanspaniel-size_restricted

You just gon expose me like thatĀ :selena:

Fingerella
9 hours ago, lemonflower said:

Ā 

Ā 

no1currs you henĀ 

giskardsb

This thread demonstrating why stan wars are idiotic.Ā 

The only thing Ā accomplished is making Gaga fans and 21p fans look desperate.Ā ASIB ā€œwonā€ in its own merits (and marketing). Ā 21p has good humor about it all and stans overreacted as usual.Ā 

Both are good albums. Ā Itā€™s too bad stans get all their self image from someone elseā€™s work and success and have to tear others down.Ā 

RenegAde
57 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

This thread demonstrating why stan wars are idiotic.Ā 

The only thing Ā accomplished is making Gaga fans and 21p fans look desperate.Ā ASIB ā€œwonā€ in its own merits (and marketing). Ā 21p has good humor about it all and stans overreacted as usual.Ā 

Both are good albums. Ā Itā€™s too bad stans get all their self image from someone elseā€™s work and success and have to tear others down.Ā 

If 21 pilots are allowed to joke about it why am I not allowed to joke about it? ,i wasn't tearing anyone downĀ :bye:

lemonflower
On 8/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, lemonflower said:

As a fan of both, I thought it was really funny : )

@ everyone acting like we're 'invading' or like Gaga fans 'won' something here/when the asib/trench joke happened

Ā 

thisĀ entire thread is still cracking me up tho, it's a prime example of why the world hates you Twitter stannies, so pretentious with absolutely no classĀ :fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

Gaga would be ashamed

Fingerella
22 hours ago, lemonflower said:

@ everyone acting like we're 'invading' or like Gaga fans 'won' something here/when the asib/trench joke happened

Ā 

thisĀ entire thread is still cracking me up tho, it's a prime example of why the world hates you Twitter stannies, so pretentious with absolutely no classĀ :fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

Gaga would be ashamed

Girl just leave we donā€™t care about your chickens:messga:

Archived