⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
music news

Billboard: Lover 600k-750k

JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, Runway said:

Your fave doesn’t have a single album that’s sold more than ARTPOP so don’t get too brave :toofunny:

Excuse me Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera, Pink  and Janet Jackson all have albums that have sold more than ARTPOP. 

If your talking about Ariana, I'm pretty sure My Everything is about the same as ARTPOP. The difference is ME also sold about 15 mil digital singles as well.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The difference is ME also sold about 15 mil digital singles as well.

Nvm, I'm dumb.

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ok no. Shallow sold less than 15 mil, no way ME! surpassed Shallow.

ME as in My Everything the album by Ariana Grande :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera, Pink  and Janet Jackso

Sure miss Justkeepbreathing :toofunny: 

 

15 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm pretty sure My Everything is about the same as ARTPOP

So you agree it hasn’t actually outsold. Cool

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gizem
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

I’m more interested in her week 2 sales

If she sells 250k second week like reputation did, it will be 3. biggest first week sales of 2019 with her second week sales after ariana and jonas brothers(used tour bundles) if ı am not wrong. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

ME as in My Everything the album by Ariana Grande :ally:

Oh. :icega:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ok no. Shallow sold less than 15 mil, no way ME! surpassed Shallow.

Why just because you say so?:huh:  between Problem, Bang Bang and Breakfree it should be there. If not you can also add One Last Time and Love Me Harder. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Why just because you say so?:huh:  between Problem, Bang Bang and Breakfree it should be there. If not you can also add One Last Time and Love Me Harder. 

Read my edited post. I made a mistake

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Read my edited post. I made a mistake

Sorry

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sumeet

People calling this flop just remember one thing Gaga can never ever in a million years sells like this. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Sumeet said:

People calling this flop just remember one thing Gaga can never ever in a million years sells like this. 

She already has with BTW. Even without the Amazon discount, it would've still sold over 600k

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
skedaddleBItCh

Lol this is far from flop

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Gaga
7 hours ago, Runway said:

Your fave doesn’t have a single album that’s sold more than ARTPOP so don’t get too brave :toofunny:

My Everything outsold ARTPOP,Joanne, C2C & ASIB🙌

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Gaga
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Excuse me Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera, Pink  and Janet Jackson all have albums that have sold more than ARTPOP. 

If your talking about Ariana, I'm pretty sure My Everything is about the same as ARTPOP. The difference is ME also sold about 15 mil digital singles as well.

My Everything is at 10M sps as of chartmasters & has sold 75M records

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
7 hours ago, S0436 said:

I’m more interested in her week 2 sales

Exactly 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...