Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Queer Eye’s Karamo Defends Sean Spicer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Zander

Urgh, not Evan Ross Katz. He’s insufferable. 
I’m not a huge fan of Karamo and he does seem a little faux at times but all it seems like is that he’s trying to be a good person by seeing the good as well as the bad in someone, and not condemn people for their character flaws.

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, Zander said:

Urgh, not Evan Ross Katz. He’s insufferable. 
I’m not a huge fan of Karamo and he does seem a little faux at times but all it seems like is that he’s trying to be a good person by seeing the good as well as the bad in someone, and not condemn people for their character flaws.

What’s your beef with Evan?

imnotyourbabe10

Not too familiar with Queer Eye but from what I've seen, they tend to act like this:

f1fab27cf0527df5185f8bb1b476e761.jpg

There's just something somewhat fake or disingenuous about their work in front of the cameras.

Antoni

I have seen so many interviews with Karamo and he does not seem like himself in that clip. He's talking faster than he ever has, seems very over the top energetic. Too much caffeine? Adderall? What is going on with him?

My name isn't Timmers

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Timmers said:

I have seen so many interviews with Karamo and he does not seem like himself in that clip. He's talking faster than he ever has, seems very over the top energetic. Too much caffeine? Adderall? What is going on with him?

Nightwing

He's no one I would defend. I agree with the sentiment that was shared; not everyone is inherently a good person.

I can understand Karamo wanting to be cordial, but he took it too far.

Archived