Jump to content
Stefani Tee
new video

Lana Del Rey - **** It I Love You/ The Greatest MV

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

 

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches

Ready for the same old comments that all her songs sound the same and are boring in 3...2...1...

 

OT: I'm excited :excited2:

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest

I dont even care about the video I just need to hear the greatest song full version :giveup:

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

Hoping the songs are on spotify at 9

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
17 minutes ago, mamo said:

there's already another thread on this

 

Yours features her teaser and mine the actual video. Don't we always have separate threads for these?

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

Even based on the leak I thought the final part of **** It I You was  fantastic, now that I heard it in HQ I'm even more convinced. :music: Just imagine how good the rest of the songs which leaked in way lower quality will sound once they are released in HQ.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers
37 minutes ago, mamo said:

there's already another thread on this

 

Posting this is against the forum rules. Please report repeat thread and include the link to the original thread next time.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SluttyHaus
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Even based on the leak I thought the final part of **** It I You was  fantastic, now that I heard it in HQ I'm even more convinced. :music: Just imagine how good the rest of the songs which leaked in way lower quality will sound once they are released in HQ.

Have you heard the 30 second snippets of each song in HQ? SCALPEDDDD

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mamo
6 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Posting this is against the forum rules. Please report repeat thread and include the link to the original thread next time.

huh?? I'm the one who created the original thread? I'm confused 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

Have you heard the 30 second snippets of each song in HQ? SCALPEDDDD

Only once but I did listen to the LQ cassette leaks so still scalped. :bradley: 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...