💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Matrix 4 is officially happening

River

Featured Posts

River

hFBAC405F

‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski

Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a fourth film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will produce and globally distribute the film. Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement on Tuesday.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering ‘The Matrix’ with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary — a singular and original creative filmmaker — and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe.”

In addition to Wachowski, the script was also written by Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell. Wachowski is also producing with Grant Hill. Sources say the film is eyed to begin production at the top of 2020.

Plot details are currently unknown, as is how the role of Morpheus will be handled, originally played by Laurence Fishburne. Some sources say the role may be recast for a younger take.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CautiousLurker

I really want to be upset by this, but... I didn't even care for the good Matrix movie, damn, they're really trying to make me work for it ...

Anyway, it will probably suck :gayhat:

RAMROD

I am looking forward for more ground breaking filming technique and FX.

Matrix 1-3 served a lot of that.

Lots of people lost in the lore of the series by the second movie. It was too heavy for most people. Hence lots thinking 2 & 3 were such a bad movies. But not me.   

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chris Evans
29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am looking forward for more ground breaking filming technique and FX.

Matrix 1-3 served a lot of that.

Lots of people lost in the lore of the series by the second movie. It was too heavy for most people. Hence lots thinking 2 & 3 were such a bad movies. But not me.   

tea.

they were all good films with the first being the best but it just went in too deep for people to keep up.

Nightwing

These films made me uncomfortable as a kid. A small part of me is looking forward to it, though.

Reginald

KSDJFG KSJDG KJFNH GK,JJDSFHT GKLJJSFHT GLKJSFT GHPOKJNFST GHLKJNSFD TGHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:bradley::giveup::bradley::giveup::bradley:

This..... I--- :giveup:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Gagaloo911

So excited!  Didn't know this was even a plan already lmaooo

Why am I surprised though. At least I'll actually be looking forward to this one! 

Archived