đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney about the hate she gets daily

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I felt so sad reading this. Her comments are a mess with people calling her sick, crazy, old, ugly, drug addict, etc. Be carful about your words towards people because even celebrities care and read those hate comments. :(

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

When has she won?

:awkney: thanks for proving what she said.

and to answer your question: She won when she sold more than 100 million records worldwide, when she became the youngest person ever to top the BB100 and when she became the icon she is today.. 

Kimmo

Well never mind giving her history she’s with all the rights to drag us haters ....:lolly:

Hottie Detector

lifeasgeorge

I feel so bad for her, I just want her to be happy. I feel like her life has been such a mess both in front of and behind the scenes. She seems like a sweet girl surrounded by a lot of greedy people and does not deserve any of the hate people give her. I’ll be sending her positive vibes :heart:

live and let live

Regina George
Just now, Kimmo said:

Ok... but why not just stop posting so people won’t comment and enjoy your life girl? :neyde:

Famous people with their obsession to tell others how they’re never alone while other complain for being alone all the time :awkney:

What? :saladga:

So she should just stop posting about stuff that makes her happy because some haters will comment on it? She should let go of her internet life because people hate on her for no reason? That’s like saying “if people bully you at school - don’t go to school!” :awkney:

KatieJudasGaga4

I don't really get some people here. I'm not going to point out who, but they always say, "She can just leave social media and ignore the comments", but when Gaga does this, they start saying how Gaga doesn't care about her fans anymore and she should start communicating more. These people don't know how much these comments can affect a person.

I love Britney. I think so many bad things have happened to her because you can tell inside she is a nice person and has just been easily influenced by the people around her growing up. It's good to see her in a better place with her own family now.

Kimmo
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

What? :saladga:

So she should just stop posting about stuff that makes her happy because some haters will comment on it? She should let go of her internet life because people hate on her for no reason? That’s like saying “if people bully you at school - don’t go to school!” :awkney:

Lmao read what I edited after reading the comments under the pic... 

Hottie Detector

Curunir

We are literally using her face as an emoticon. And not just one. I think she pretty much won :lolly:

Nightwing

People who hate on Britney are pathetic. Britney is, perhaps, the most harmless out of all the pop stars. She just wants to live her life and be happy. She's humble, down to earth and doesn't have any kind of diva mentality.

Archived