💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga Album Will You Share With Your Child First?

Im You

Featured Posts

Picture this.. One day your (theoretical) child comes up to you and asks you if they can start listening to Lady Gaga. You agree (at the approriate age of course) Which now leads me to my question..

Out've all the Lady Gaga albums that've been released thus far, Which album would you use to introduce Lady Gaga to your child?

My Answer:

Born_This_Way_album_cover.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

None cause I'll never have children. But if I did, born this way to ingrain its message right into the child's brain from its youth on and make it accepting and open right away :diane: 

Musery

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

BTW is my fave but its important to start where it all began... so The Fame :sis:

Child Hears: "Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

Child:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

Jadeykins

Joanne.....although maybe not DIC

"this song is called dancin in circles and it's about masturbating"  

shocked glasses GIF

Xoxo Adriana

Born This Gay

especially "Government Hooker"

Isidro Guevara

I would share with them either "The Fame" or "Joanne". I think BTW would be too abrasive and creepy for their ears to handle, AP would be too loud and clunky/messy to follow along, and TFM (except the singles) would be too mature or might seem boring to them. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!đŸŒ‹đŸ’„

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

LG6...

But nah in all jokes I'll start them off on the right track by introducing them to the magic of Fame Monster.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

RAMROD

Obviously they will hear every Gaga albums, CHRONOLOGICALLY!

And when they sleep in their crib, they will listen to GAGA LULLABY music!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Child Hears: "Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

Child:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

Knowing me as a child, they probably won't even know what that means, there's so many dirty songs I used to sing in second grade, Last Friday Night was one of them and my teachers always looked so worried :ladyhaha:

Archived