Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Lady Gaga Funko Pop

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Is here anyone nerd enough to collect funko pop figures? I love them lmao. We already have The Countess but I want a Lady Gaga (official) figure.

How it  should look like? What is her most  representative look? Would you buy it?

• Love 2

Cody James
4 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Is here anyone nerd enough to collect funko pop figures? I love them lmao. We already have The Countess but I want a Lady Gaga (official) figure.

How it  should look like? What is her most  representative look? Would you buy it?

Yassss! They should do a collection and musical moments i.e. paparazzi at the VMA’s. Meat dress, telephone looks, Ally Maine, etc. they would have all my coins for sure!

• YAAAS 3

SHALLOW

I mean, there are custom ones. I think the meat dress look is the way to go :vegas:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • YAAAS 1

ProjectJoanne

Oh my god, I thought meant Gaga should make "Pop funk" music from the title :ladyhaha:

DC
  • LMAO 1

davflz

They should do a pop diva collection with Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor, Ariana etc. tbh. They'd make so much money off of fans. Stan twitter might even make a competition out of it to see which figurine sells the best :air:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

mr.peter

I always wanted them to make one based off each album cover. Imagine the born this way cover as a POP :flutter: and ARTPOP with a metallic koons ball :flutter:

They can package Joanne version facing sideways like the cover 

The Fame Monster can have a Chase version with the black hair

I been meaning to mock these up for a while. Never got to it 

But I feel like if they ever do give her one they will put her in the meat dress :madge: its in inevitable

Edited by mr.peter
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

David Pontrella
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

I always wanted them to make one based off each album cover. Imagine the born this way cover as a POP :flutter: and ARTPOP with a metallic koons ball :flutter:

But I feel like if they ever do give her one they will put her in the best dress :madge: its in inevitable

Im here for all of these.... Joanne can be the pink hat, white crop top, and  denim shorts and it can include a guitar too! Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 2

Doncho

Warner needs to make some ASIB Funkos. Ally would look so good with the classic Shallow outfit :pray:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Kylie Jenner

Throwback to when there was a rumour an Applause Gaga pop was being made. I don't have receipts so don't ask me:ladyhaha: I just remember that Tumblr page "Lady Gaga Rumours" presented that rumour. They were a massive Gaga Tumblr page back in 2013-14, I use to check it everyday for daily rumours.

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Like 1

Kylie Jenner
19 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

But I feel like if they ever do give her one they will put her in the meat dress :madge: its in inevitable

omg they should do what they did w the Harry potter compatible train set and do like the BTW Bike from the album cover, or even a stage resembling TMB or BTWB or something like that. This idea would be so cute.

61kSGlpXeAL._SL1192_.jpg

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

WORLDofGAGA

They could make the first ever (I could be wrong) pop where you can change outfits, would fit Gaga to a T since she has so many iconic looks or as previously mentioned a collection of different outfits, but mini figures that come with a stage and microphone or even one of her cool piano’s 

@W0RLDofGAGA
  • YAAAS 1

2School4Cool

I’ve been saying this for years!! I think they should pick 3 or 4 iconic music video looks and release them.

I feel invincible with my headphones on...
  • Like 1