Stefani Tee
society

Crazy restaurant owner terrorises spanish tourists in Albania.

Featured Posts

ChaosAngel17

Some spanish tourists and their two tour guides just wanted to enjoy a nice lunch in one of the most visited points in Albania but it all went off the rails when they wanted to leave because of the poor costumer service. The owner of the restaurant chased them, physically confronted them and after that jumped in their car hood while they were trying to get away in terror and fear and he stayed there for 3 kilometres of driving.

Later he  broke their rear window trying to get in the car, but seems like he got carsick and asked the drivers to stop the car immediately.

Here's the viral video:

• Shook 1

the Devil of Pop

Oh geez! I hope the restaurant owner has charges brought against him... Not cool, even if they didn't pay!

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

ChaosAngel17
2 minutes ago, Pops Wife said:

Oh geez! I hope the restaurant owner has charges brought against him... Not cool, even if they didn't pay!

He's in jail and the restaurant got closed.

• LMAO 3

Suspiria

Pretty sad, the owner must either be really desperate for the money or seriously unwell... either way I hope he didn't have a family relying on him for income.

At the same time though I couldn't not laugh at the fact he angrily held on for sooooo long, just bashing the windscreen:air:

ChaosAngel17
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

At the same time though I couldn't not laugh at the fact he angrily held on for sooooo long, just bashing the windscreen:air:

Believe me it's even funnier when you know what they're saying. It's become a huge viral meme in albania.

"Footage from the car of tourists who were attacked by Krusty Krab's owner."

• LMAO 2