Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Music from Queen Herby

MrBlue

Featured Posts

Sounds like it was Cake inspired :laughga:

It's ok for someone with this musical taste, it's not for me  :heart:

NinaBoninaBrown

I like her but I'm not completely sold on this Qveen Herby persona, it's so different from when she was a part of Karmin , it comes off unoriginal and as if she's trying too hard. I know she did sing rap songs while a part of Karmin but the delivery was less forced.

JINNOCIDE

I'm gonna be THAT annoying guy and say that I liked more when she was Karmin :emma:

Her rapping skills are out of this world, sure, but every video (and beat) I see of hers since she became Qveen Herby looks.... the same :poot:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Edonis
28 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

I like her but I'm not completely sold on this Qveen Herby persona, it's so different from when she was a part of Karmin , it comes off unoriginal and as if she's trying too hard. I know she did sing rap songs while a part of Karmin but the delivery was less forced.

Thank you for pointing this out. This entire persona just seems really forced and like a caricature of female -rap stereotypes. I don't know what she's thinking tbh, to do this in 2019 is pretty...bold if I'm being nice :laughga:

myluis617
1 hour ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

She has been rapping for some time way before the female rapper wave started. I have been following her for a long time and  she is being herself. 

Archived