đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG6 Stage Concept

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign

Hello! A few days ago I posted my recreation of the Enigma stage and you guys seemed to loved it! :diane:

So, I got to thinking and I decided to create a concept for Gaga's next tour and album that she will (hopefully :huntyga:) release soon! Although we don't even know what LG6 sounds like or will it have a world tour, I still wanted to play around with some ideas. I present to you: LG6  tour stage! :party:

Concept

The stage would be a combination of new elements and some elements she had on her previous tours! With the shape of the stage, I wanted to recreate the spiky look she had on The Monster Ball stage, with holes in the stage floor for lighting fixtures to go in. The lighting would be a combination of ArtRave + Joanne World tour. Enough lights on and above the stage to light the actual stage and lighting around the arena so the audience can be lighted up. There aren't much elements of the old tours, just some that remind me of the old stages. I'll explain some other elements through the post! :oops:

Stage concept promo

The Stage + lights

Final-Gaga-2020.png

The Piano + B stage

Gaga-2020-1.png

Stage Design 

Gaga-2020-2.png

So these are so main images to show of the stage.

On the first one I wanted to show the actual stage and the lighting.

On the second one I wanted to showcase the grand piano. The piano rises to the B stage with a giant lift (which Gaga would also the show at). The piano itself would be made out of glass + metal so when lights hit it, it could reflect everything through the arena. 

With the third concept picture, I wanted to show you how this stage is different than any other stage. The smaller structures on the stage + the main stage floor would be a combination of these blocks that have cuts so lights can shine through them. The floor would also be covered with a layer of plexiglass, so Gaga doesn't get stuck and brake something! :huntyga:

PRESHOW! 

During the Preshow a giant curtain would cover the main stage and it would be lit up. On the screens, her team would be able to play promo for Haus Labs (ofc :huntyga:), The Born This Way Foundation and more. 

Haus Labs promo

PreShow.png

Born This Way Foundation promo

Pre-Show-II.png

The curtain falls, the lights turn blue and the GAGA tattoo shows up. The crowd starts screaming and the show begins! 

Pre-Show-III.png

And that's it! :lolly:

Now, I'll post some photos of the stage with different lighting and some photos I used in the promo pictures so you can see them in full! I hope you like it and let me know in the comments what you like/dislike! 

1.png

Gaga-1.png

Gaga-2.png

Gaga-3.png

Gaga-4.png

Gaga-5.png

Piano-2.png

Piano.png

A perfect spot to play Million Reasons :huntyga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

thebedesign
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

Amdreii remix with visuals and arm flailing choreo here we go :huntyga:

As long as no hips are broken, we’re fine :laughga:

thebedesign
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

It’s very JWT + Enigma’s baby :tony:

Well, she is pregnant sooo :trollga:

Quasi

Awesome job! This looks insane. 

May I ask what program you used to produce the last renders?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Awesome job! This looks insane. 

May I ask what program you used to produce the last renders?

Thank you so much! 

I use SketchUp to design the stage, Capture Sweden Student edition to put the lights and I connect LSC Clarity to move the lights! 

EvilChromatica
4 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Thank you so much! 

I use SketchUp to design the stage, Capture Sweden Student edition to put the lights and I connect LSC Clarity to move the lights! 

You have a console?

p-1884-VX20_Front_800__10131.1362184435.

thebedesign
2 hours ago, FameGaga said:

You have a console?

p-1884-VX20_Front_800__10131.1362184435.

I do not! I use LSC Clarity which gives me a virtual console 

thebedesign
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I like the idea of the lights coming from in the stage through the cuts!

Thanks! That was the main idea and then I just built around it :oops:

EvilChromatica
15 hours ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I do not! I use LSC Clarity which gives me a virtual console 

I've been trying out Capture but I haven't figured out a way to make the lights move
pf-b4.jpg

alejandro-8.jpg

thebedesign
3 hours ago, FameGaga said:

I've been trying out Capture but I haven't figured out a way to make the lights move
pf-b4.jpg

alejandro-8.jpg

This looks amazing! 

You have to patch the fixtures in universes in Capture and then you patch them in the same places/slots in LSC Clarity and connect the two programs over wifi. Within Clarity you have various presets to apply which then move the lights

Archived