Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Joanne GaGa's worst album?

Mana Mahad

???  

410 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

Joanne is easily my favorite album overall. It’s extremely cohesive and has some of her best lyrics and melodies to date. Aesthetically, the era wasn’t my favorite, but sonically it is absolutely amazing. 

Unpopular opinion on this cult site: ARTPOP is her least cohesive / worst album. I STILL ENJOYED IT, but for me there are a lot of cringey moments throughout. VENUS remains one of my favorite Gaga songs, though, so don’t come for me btches.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

To me, her first record is her weakest. I would rate The Fame a 6 out of ten. To me, this is how the albums are ranked in terms of how much I like them.

ARTPOP - 9/10

Born This Way - 8/10

The Fame Monster & Joanne - 7/10

The Fame - 6/10

All of her records have their enjoyable moments and their weak spots, but in the end ARTPOP and to a lesser extent Born This Way resonated with me far more than her other records. Also in my opinion ARTPOP had her prettiest melodies.

Biggest Fan
4 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

I'm sorry but to me The Fame is easily her worst. Not that it's bad, but it sounds pretty dated to me nowadays.

Duh everyone copied her 

🤖

bluemonkey

It’s pretty basic not bad but it looks like a mugshot but not like one at the same time...It’s not my most favorite. 

derpmonster

Nope. The Fame is her worst. It's a great album, not just her best.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Smother Em Eh
5 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

Not when TFM exists

Haha great joke! :ally:

We all know this belongs to the tragedy that is The Fame! :trollga:

(AP is a close second) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ARTPOP says hi :ally: it's not that it's her worst but it hasn't aged very well compared to other Gaga albums.

BTW GaGa :interestinga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

AJRocketMan
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

ARTPOP says hi :ally: it's not that it's her worst but it hasn't aged very well compared to other Gaga albums.

BTW GaGa :interestinga:

None of her albums have aged well. Electronic music by its very nature doesn’t age well due to the progression in technology.

DutchHooker
16 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

But OT: Born This Way is her worst. It has many great songs but it also has many bad ones too 

Craig I didn't expect this blasphemy from you..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived