Stefani Tee
music news

Small Talk debuts at #81

Featured Posts

Enzo

looooooooooooooooooll

what kind of fraud is this

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 6

Oshawott

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to remain a LOSER. I can't stand it.

• LMAO 10
  • Sad 1

S0436

Yeah, something going on there, bots at work.

81-OUT

Edited by S0436
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

gabrielflorin01

She was predicted to debut inside the Bubbling Under chart, so the fact that this managed to outpeak 365 is an achievement alone :applause:

baby, yoü and I
  • Like 8

Reginald

:golfclap: Well, at least she cracked the Hot 100

Is something going on with Katy's relationship with her label? / Is she trying to finish her contract?

The lack of promo on all of these one off singles, the flip-flopping on whether or not there's an album coming...

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues
  • Like 10

River

Well deserved, proud of her, talent always wins :golfclap:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:golfclap: Well, at least she cracked the Hot 100

Is something going on with Katy's relationship with her label? / Is she trying to finish her contract?

The lack of promo on all of these one off singles, the flip-flopping on whether or not there's an album coming...

She said there is an album. However, i think promo is based on how well received is the song. She did a little more promo for NRO, i think she'll do less for this when she realizes it ain't it :huntyga: and the next single, Motorcycles in Hawaii or something.. that i think is gonna be well promoted :vegas:

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 6

Edonis
Just now, Reginald said:

Oh mess, it does seem  possible that she's trying to leave her contract :udidnt:

• Like 7

Weasel

It's not that far from G.U.Y., let that sink in ladies before you're trying to act superior :huntyga:

• Like 15
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

dllcll
Just now, Weasel said:

It's not that far from G.U.Y., let that sink in ladies before you're trying to act superior :huntyga:

at least G.U.Y. was a good song :fan:

stan zayn
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 18

Vroom Vroom
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

This is a brand new Katy Perry song. G.U.Y became a single like 7 months after ARTPOPs release, after the era was pretty much over 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 12

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

as much as I don't like when Katy Gets dragged every single day here, I don't think it's a fair comparison, since obviously GUY was a post-album single, and it didnt have the promo ST had (like being the first song on TTH)

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 7