🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

Last Time You Listened To Joanne?

Pop Music

after not popping the album on for like 6 months (only listening to songs I seek out or come on shuffle) I put it on today and realized how good of a album Joanne is to clean to and how smooth of a listen it is to just have in the background. So how often do you go back to Joanne as a whole and when is the last time you listened to the full album? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Enzo

yesterday lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

calmar

In full? Ages, since I strongly dislike Angel Down, Hey Girl, and a few others on the album. As for individual songs, idk, a while, I guess.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DC

I think a couple of days ago, it's a great album :wub:

DC

LaLa

I actually listened to it in full yesterday while I was cleaning the house, it's so funny you said that :laughga:

I do listen to it fairly regularly, but I will skip a track or two usually

Enzo
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

In full? Ages, since I strongly dislike Angel Down, Hey Girl, and a few others on the album. As for individual songs, idk, a while, I guess.

tasteless confirmed

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ImTired

The whole thing? Can't remember. I'd rather give my streams to Her Royal Highness, the album of the millennium, Ms ARTPOP herself. I listen to that whole ablum at least once a month. And my skin is clear because of it. 

HoneyB

Literally today, Diamond Heart, Dancing in Circles, and Hey Girl are my holy trinity:nooo:

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance You need to understand that balance

KatieJudasGaga4

1 minute ago, was listening to Angel Down and I was shuffling the album :music:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

after not popping the album on for like 6 months (only listening to songs I seek out or come on shuffle) I put it on today and realized how good of a album Joanne is to clean to and how smooth of a listen it is to just have in the background. So how often do you go back to Joanne as a whole and when is the last time you listened to the full album? 

Such a perfect description of this bland album:stalkga:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i haven’t listened to the album in full, yet. i’ve only listened to PI, MR and JW

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Kween
10 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i haven’t listened to the album in full, yet. i’ve only listened to PI, MR and JW

wyd then sis? :triggered:

HeavyyMetalVenuss
11 minutes ago, Kween said:

wyd then sis? :triggered:

being a fake fan :bradley:

Cake like Malibu Gaga