ISIS suicide bomber kills 63 in Afghanistan

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 25

tomsches

Sad. 

But even more sadly, nobody will care because they are neither white nor Christians 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO

Never understood how someone could be so brainwashed to do something so evil in the name of their religion. Like ISIS nowadays, Christians in the past, etc. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

sampool

I mean what's even their cause? I thought they hated everyone non-muslim but they be bombing mosques and muslim villages, like yo make it make sense...

• Like 3

JustinTrudeau
12 minutes ago, sampool said:

I mean what's even their cause? I thought they hated everyone non-muslim but they be bombing mosques and muslim villages, like yo make it make sense...

The blast took place in a western Kabul neighborhood that is home to many in the country’s minority Shiite Hazara community. IS, which declared war on Afghanistan’s Shiites nearly two years ago and has claimed responsibility for many attacks targeting them in the past, said in a statement that a Pakistani IS fighter seeking martyrdom targeted a large Shiite gathering.

The wedding, at which more than 1,200 people had been invited, was in fact a mixed crowd of Shiites and Sunnis, said the event hall’s owner, Hussain Ali.

Because ISIS targets everyone, especially the Muslims over typical power BS. And people wonder why there are lots of Muslims trying to escape their wars in the Middle East to peace in the Western world.

RIP to the victims.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Lilmonzter

RIP 

Religious nuts need to be eliminated everywhere 

63 people killed and not one world leader has called it out

Veni Vidi Amavi

Sepsami
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Sad. 

But even more sadly, nobody will care because they are neither white nor Christians 

That's really not true

America won't care* 

• Like 1

geopang

Sad. 

63 people died and you turned it into a race issue, when it has nothing to do with race. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Melech

Sad. 

Stop it. The persecution of Christians in non-Christian is rarely documented in Western media. (In general persecution of minorities) 

OT: that’s sad. On a wedding that’s supposed to be the most important day in once life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evan Peters
43 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

That's really not true

America won't care* 

jesus christ, ya'll cant look at a tragedy without turning it into a 'x won't care!' so obnoxious 

emma roberts is an abuser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

djBuffoon

It’s hard to maintain a positive attitude in the world we live in. Truly a daily battle. 😞

• Like 1

TheShameMonster
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Sad. 

a white person saying that nobody in the world would care about non-white ppl... :oprah:  how cynical. i'm sure the people that were affected have family and friends who do care.

NEVER REALLY OVER IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME

Zander
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Sad. 

I think it's more to do with people becoming desensitized to seeing violence in middle east because it happens so often (just how shootings in the US are turning that way). 

Edited by Zander