Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One Of Her Best Duet Performances Ever

Im You

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 8/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, AJRocketMan said:

I wouldn’t be saying that when Gaga’s voice has been declining immensely the past two years. Also, Madonna’s tone, timbre, phrasing, and diction are much better than Gaga’s. Just because Gaga can growl high notes and hit super loud belts doesn’t mean she’s a better singer than Madonna. And don’t get me started on that goat vibrato. 🙄

:fail: I get that you're an ex-delulu that got upset when Gaga fell from grace and ran to the shelter of madonnas legacy to feel less embarrassed for digging mama monsta, but this entire response here is pure......utter.......crap......and you know that it is. You truly do. Not even being disrespectful because you know. Not liking that Dope/Angel Down thing she does with her voice sometimes is one thing, I dont love it either, but her technical ability is so far and beyond what Madonna is even slightly capable of and literally any and every professional vocal coach will school you on that. Her showboating is irrelevant to the fact that her vocal quality has only kept improving as each year has passed. So much so that she has not released a track with simple pop vocals in years because of it.

KatieJudasGaga4
On 8/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, AJRocketMan said:

I wouldn’t be saying that when Gaga’s voice has been declining immensely the past two years. Also, Madonna’s tone, timbre, phrasing, and diction are much better than Gaga’s. Just because Gaga can growl high notes and hit super loud belts doesn’t mean she’s a better singer than Madonna. And don’t get me started on that goat vibrato. 🙄

Immensely? This performance was 2 months ago.

And its super amazing...

Can you please stop with your negativity with Gaga. You are constantly doing it on here. We get it, you are an ex-Gaga fan. 

FameHookah
On 8/27/2019 at 11:07 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Immensely? This performance was 2 months ago.

And its super amazing...

Can you please stop with your negativity with Gaga. You are constantly doing it on here. We get it, you are an ex-Gaga fan. 

She sounds strained and throaty and her head voice (falsetto) sounds so thin and weak..

Sis, her jazz vocals peaked with ARTPOP/C2C and her pop vocals peaked with BTW/ARTPOP

From Joanne onwards she sounded kinda hoarse and rough idk if its because of the smoking.

Such a shame she did asib when she was clearly declining, it sounds amazing still, but it shows (shallow live for example).

Im worried about lg6 lmao

WTF is MDNA

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, FameHookah said:

She sounds strained and throaty and her head voice (falsetto) sounds so thin and weak..

Sis, her jazz vocals peaked with ARTPOP/C2C and her pop vocals peaked with BTW/ARTPOP

From Joanne onwards she sounded kinda hoarse and rough idk if its because of the smoking.

Such a shame she did asib when she was clearly declining, it sounds amazing still, but it shows (shallow live for example).

Im worried about lg6 lmao

You are over exaggerating. She sounds amazing in that performance. You are acting like she sings like Selena (not hate towards Selena Gomez, but her live vocals aren't usually the best) . :fail:

Archived