đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meet drag kids Laddy Gaga and Suzan Bee Anthony.

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Miracle
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Desmond hangs out with renowned degenerate 90s socialite Michael Alig who was sent to prison for chopping up his drug dealer and throwing him in a river. The criminal Michael Alig was famous in the 90's for what he did, when he was released, his website is rife with sick pedophilic images and references to the date rape drug Rohypnol. Now hes hanging out and mentoring drag kids like Desmond while using pedophilic rape imagery.

Don't watch that video it was made by an altright youtuber

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Don't watch that video it was made by an altright youtuber

I dont know who posted that video, but I just checked his channel and he only have videos of cars, how is that alt right? You can also watch other videos about this and do your research. The facts from the video I posted are true.

Miracle
19 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont know who posted that video, but I just checked his channel and he only have videos of cars, how is that alt right? You can also watch other videos about this and do your research. The facts from the video I posted are true.

These channels have no original content and are like a community for creators to upload their content. If you had checked the description of that vid, you would've known. Anyway, yes, what the video says is true but I don't want to give my money to a neonazi

Archived