Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga for V Magazine's 20th anniversary issue?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Just my opinion but I see a brown haired white skinned lady holding something in her arms. May be wrong though.

59 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Wasn't Gaga rumoured to cover some magazine's September issue?

Yes she was and Nicola teased working on several photoshoots with Lady Gaga the past months / weeks. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
radioactive

how do you see gaga in this??? tha make no cents luv

its probably cardi, camila or normani

gagzus

i think it's Rihanna, if you pull away from it and squint you can see that the person's body is facing away to the left, their face is turned toward the camera, they have long dark hair maybe with bangs(?) they're in a jacket and a short skirt that shows the lower part of their buttocks and legs. Her album is still rumoured to be out this year, Fenty Beauty is MASSIVE and in the greyscale their skin is almost as dark as the background so my guess is either Rihanna with an album announcement or the FENTY empire related. Or it could be Ariana with her super tan.
oub3iv.jpg

alternatively they're facing the camera with their arms crossed. regardless i think it's Rihanna

8 hours ago, SJAG said:

Gaga or not, I can't figure out the person pose.. I'm confused

idk.jpg

6 hours ago, gagzus said:

oub3iv.jpg

alternatively they're facing the camera with their arms crossed. regardless i think it's Rihanna

Oh wow. Y'all really going Magic Eye on this bitch. Don't hurt yourselves :ladyhaha:

i see what you did there futurama GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I instantly saw Camila tbh.. looks like they have bangs, long dark hair, pretty light skin, she's popping off w Señorita rn so makes sense imo. just not her being the one on the 20th anniv cover. 

Luna Lovegood

Camila or Ariana or Nicki 100% not Gaga it could be anyone but not Gaga I just know it 

luna’s advocate

RAMROD

It's Lizzo, you fools! :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zander

It looks like a someone with brown hair almost piggy backing onto a naked guy whilst they’re partly submerged in water. 

S0436

I’m sure the next Gaga cover for a mag is coming in literally days.  HLs is out in September and mag covers come out for the September issue now.

AdmistTheLight
16 hours ago, gagzus said:

i think it's Rihanna, if you pull away from it and squint you can see that the person's body is facing away to the left, their face is turned toward the camera, they have long dark hair maybe with bangs(?) they're in a jacket and a short skirt that shows the lower part of their buttocks and legs. Her album is still rumoured to be out this year, Fenty Beauty is MASSIVE and in the greyscale their skin is almost as dark as the background so my guess is either Rihanna with an album announcement or the FENTY empire related. Or it could be Ariana with her super tan.
oub3iv.jpg

I think it's Camilla tbh. The pose is as you said, but  the "skirt" and "butt" look to me like parts of a fluffy floral dress with fluffy sleeves. That with the long black hair scream Camilla Vanilla. If it's Gaga or Rihanna, the clothing choice, pose and concept would be way more out there, especially for V magazine

Liberaté mi amor

Archived