Stefani Tee
question

Boys Noize - Overthrow

Featured Posts

DumDumDardiDa92

Just finished watching the music video and the sudden twist at the end totally took me by suprise(in a good way)...if you havent seen it go watch it! Im not gonna spoil it

Makes me even more excited to see what him and gaga have been cooking up since i love his sound too! 

Hes definetly the one im looking most forward too out of all the producers for LG6 

So what are your thoughts on him? 

• YAAAS 1

xoxo Craig

I love his work. You should check out his EP with Skrillex... all are bops! Boys Noize is the producer I am most excited about :tony:

• YAAAS 2

LeJudas
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I love his work. You should check out his EP with Skrillex... all are bops! Boys Noize is the producer I am most excited about :tony:

Definitely! 

Dog Blood produce Gaga songs would be totally insane they could make the most perfect EDM/80s/Disco whatever. 

:giveup:

Follow me if you're bored sis
  • YAAAS 1

SherlockPart2

I'm so excited about Boyz Noiz production on Lg6, I was so excited for blood pop on Joanne too but I didn't liked a bit of perfect illusion, I just hope this time I'll love the song!

The average pop fanatic