Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singer Sues Over Alleged Sexual Assault When She Was 14

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

60ebb9c4876e40b1a0e7667f162827bc_md.jpg

It claims she recorded an album in 2005 when she was 14, and she was signed to a 7-album deal.The lawsuit claims the entertainment company she worked with is "one of the most beloved, best-known and most valuable companies in the history of the world."

She says he would rub and fondle her genitals and her body, digitally penetrate her and he would orally copulate her and forced her to do the same to him. She also claims they had intercourse, both vaginally and anally. On one occasion she claims she was drugged before **** intercourse.

She claims the man spent a significant amount of time with her mom to "groom" her.

The girl says the sexual abuse continued for 2 years

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/08/14/singer-sues-over-alleged-sexual-assault-when-she-was-14/

JusKeepBreathin

So disgusting. It could be anyone. I think both Britney and Christina were abused. Hell I think Justin Timberlake was abused by his manager when he was with N'SYNC. So much abuse in the industry. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

15 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

60ebb9c4876e40b1a0e7667f162827bc_md.jpg

It claims she recorded an album in 2005 when she was 14, and she was signed to a 7-album deal.The lawsuit claims the entertainment company she worked with is "one of the most beloved, best-known and most valuable companies in the history of the world."

She says he would rub and fondle her genitals and her body, digitally penetrate her and he would orally copulate her and forced her to do the same to him. She also claims they had intercourse, both vaginally and anally. On one occasion she claims she was drugged before **** intercourse.

She claims the man spent a significant amount of time with her mom to "groom" her.

The girl says the sexual abuse continued for 2 years

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/08/14/singer-sues-over-alleged-sexual-assault-when-she-was-14/

this phrase reminds me of the relationship between R.Kelly and Aaliyah mother. They made sure that slept so they can make sex in the living room.

the first thing that popped into my mind was Jojo... born in December 1990.... but not signed to a major major label. 

but that is so disgusting and so common.. I hope she gets the justice she seeks. 

Antoni

If she was 14 in 2005, she would either be 27, 28, or 29 now -- depending on when her birthday is.

It could be...

Taylor Swift (28). She signed with Big Machine when she was 14 and had an after school job as a songwriter for Sony, first album released in 2006. She also is quoted from an interview as saying no other label she went to was brave enough to sign someone so young -- so it's not like there were a ton of 14-year-olds with a record deal in 2005.

JoJo (28) but her first album came out in 2004

Selena Gomez (27) but her first album was recorded in 2008

Jordin Sparks (29) but her first album was recorded in 2007.

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m thinking it was JoJo :omg:

She had her record deal before 2005 though, and her first album came out in 2004, so she couldn't have been recording it in 2005

My name isn't Timmers

LilyLark

I thought it was JoJo, as everything fits but the label, but apparently it's some Disney singer who is writing a book on surviving abuse (which ties into the bit about the record label). So tragic—there are so many predators out there and they run rampant in the music industry.

River

Could it be Charli XCX?

It's very disgusting and sad.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
31 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I thought it was JoJo, as everything fits but the label, but apparently it's some Disney singer who is writing a book on surviving abuse (which ties into the bit about the record label). So tragic—there are so many predators out there and they run rampant in the music industry.

Hillary Duff????

maybe this is terrible but I'm doing so much research into who it could be... AJ Michalka? It's really hard to pinpoint..

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, River said:

Hillary Duff????

No, I just went back and looked at the comment section. It's a girl called Jordan Pruitt—she's not famous but the fact that she was a) with Hollywood records, which is part of Disney b) is writing a book on surviving abuse and c) put out her first record at 14 means it is probably her and not JoJo or Hillary.

I will say I'm not sure why she's suing as an anonymous person if she's publicly writing a book on abuse, but it does seem like it's her. Whole thing is just tragic as h*ll.

River
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

No, I just went back and looked at the comment section. It's a girl called Jordan Pruitt—she's not famous but the fact that she was a) with Hollywood records, which is part of Disney b) is writing a book on surviving abuse and c) put out her first record at 14 means it is probably her and not JoJo or Hillary.

I will say I'm not sure why she's suing as an anonymous person if she's publicly writing a book on abuse, but it does seem like it's her. Whole thing is just tragic as h*ll.

thanks! I feel so bad for her that she had to go through this at young age!

I think maybe it's a lawyer advice?

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, neptugne said:

maybe this is terrible but I'm doing so much research into who it could be... AJ Michalka? It's really hard to pinpoint..

I get it. We should let her be anonymous, but as humans we  tend to be inherently curious. People already figured out who it probably is, though.

Joshie S
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I get it. We should let her be anonymous, but as humans we  tend to be inherently curious. People already figured out who it probably is, though.

It's definitely Jordan Pruitt. On her Wikipedia page it says "She is currently writing her first book, Abused Anonymous. A 12 step Self Help book for those who have been abused"

And she has also spoken about her abuse (this article is paid only it seems)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2019/06/10/the-voice-alum-jordan-pruitt-disney-details-sexual-abuse/1406776001/

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived