💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Sarah Tanno problematic?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

Like what actually is this? Left is Sarah's makeup and right is Katy Perry's makeup artist's work with the same product (Haus Lab). There's a saying that goes you should never go into business with friends. I feel like Gaga's team is literally a perfect example of the consequences of that saying. She's too attached with these people to fire them even when they produce atrocious works. 

Moreover, Sarah fighting little monsters on twitter and Instagram is highly unprofessional. The airbrush comment and then backtracking is also dishonest of her. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg two different people having different techniques 

Shooketh

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

dynamite

I thought the left was some random MUA who got Haus Labs early and posted pics of her using it it on Twitter? 

Reginald

No lol

the problem, unfortunately, is fans' unwillingness to accept that Gaga wants her on her team

People used to drag Tara to filth, years ago, in the same way

River

no, it's the fans that are problematic :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I’m pretty sure Gaga and her team know these people better than any of us! There’s a reason she is a part of the haus and everyone needs to accept it and move on. You don’t have to like what she does but everyone needs to stop being such bullies and leave her alone! 

G U C C I

I don’t dislike Sarah at all and I’m happy gaga has people who care about her and who she is friends with so close to her all the time, but I do agree about the dangers of working with friends. It may be great in the beginning and stay that way for awhile but eventually you run into problems. 

Sarah is excellent with makeup! The countess was iconic and she has done amazing looks on Gaga over the course of her career. It just seems here lately and during awards season there was or seemed to be inconsistencies happening with hers and Freddie’s work. But Gaga could have specifically wanted things to look that way so who knows.

Zander

Whatever your opinion on her I think it's quite sad to witness fans putting a lot of effort into trying to drag her down and won't stop until she no longer works for her...

bloody g

not you again please

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Miracle
10 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

Like what actually is this? Left is Sarah's makeup and right is Katy Perry's makeup artist's work with the same product (Haus Lab). There's a saying that goes you should never go into business with friends. I feel like Gaga's team is literally a perfect example of the consequences of that saying. She's too attached with these people to fire them even when they produce atrocious works. 

Moreover, Sarah fighting little monsters on twitter and Instagram is highly unprofessional. The airbrush comment and then backtracking is also dishonest of her. 

If I had to pull on with all the **** she goes through I'd also be like that. Probably way worse.

You can't compare a screenshot from an unfinished look with a facetuned to death picture. If Sarah wasn't talented she wouldn't be called by any fashion shoots besides Gaga's. She's done make up from MANY models and also many superstars. I just find it funny when liddos comment on her make up as if they were bigger experts than her. Yeah, Sarah has her bad days but remember that Gaga is the one who actually decides how she's going to look. Every choice, from Oscar's excessive tan or browless Gaga Sinatra were done UNDER HER SUPERVISION

babedaily

she isnt problematic, but she LOST IT when she used the "i was hacked" card... 

Spoiler

BTW, can anyone create a topic about Tara Savelo  calling Sarah "an incredible artist and a beautiful person"? 

Archived