Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Lana shares new poem called What Happened When I Left You

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

This must mean the poetry book is still happening (even though she said it will be out before the album which seem not to be the case anymore).

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Blue Madonna

I think this poetry book is going to be a real up-and-down for me. Some of these poems are very beautiful but some are just a bit lacklustre to me? Like this one is nice but it feels very similar to a lot of current tumblr-bisexual-sepia-flowers poetry if if you know what I mean. 

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mr Mirko

Honestly strawberries and cream, eternal sunshine of the spotlesss mindd da **** ? Flickering and grief in waves and other cheesy cheap rimes from a high school diary that you are ashamed of. As katy would put it in small talk "blah blah blah"

This is so cliche it makes me wonna puke. I think these days of summer I can never redo. Litteraly. It feels like this listening to this "poem"

Glad I had a chance to read some classic, contemporary poetry and to be a part of forum for young poets

the Devil of Pop
2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

tumblr-bisexual-sepia-flowers poetry 

It does sound like that, because that's exactly who they are gonna market the book towards :laughga:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1