Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Enigma incorporate LG6?

chun li

Is a new era starting before or after Enigma?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Lady Gaga is releasing LG6...

• Before Enigma (October 2019)
    • After (May 2020)

Featured Posts

chun li

Assuming new music will not be released during this second round of Enigma shows, do you think a new era will start before or after it? Also, will Enigma incorporate new music or a new themed show supporting LG6 will be planned?

chun li

honestly I saw the possibility of it being released this year but Lady Gaga gets so invested when a new era starts that I doubt she wants to mix things up with her new project. We know that not only her hair and wardrobe changes but her mind and personality shapeshifts too.

That's why I think Enigma needs to be done and completely out of the way. She would not want to perform something brand new in that same turquoise wig. She will likely want to show a new style. Unless Enigma was originally thought for LG6, but even if it was, she probably reinvented its aesthetics already.

Even at the end of the Monster Ball when she performed Born This Way you could see there were new things coming up and she was ready to move on from the blood and yellow hair.

SHALLOW

May 2020 is just unrealistic. She isn't that busy and the album is almost done. I think she'll only incorporate the first single and the others if they're successful 

FfFfFfFF

I was sure she would add some songs (actual LG6 songs or outtakes) in the setlist since it started and yeah.. I'll be cautious and say no.

chun li
13 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Bold of you to assume we'll get LG6 while Enigma is still going :lolly:

But let's not forget how we ALL thought Enigma was featuring new music since its first date aye

SeasonOfTheWitch

If it’s released before October yeah (so a few songs that fit the “story”). If not, I think she’ll just put in the lead single whenever it comes out, maybe sprinkle some singles like she did with BTW songs at the monster ball. 

Smother Em Eh

I doubt it’s gonna be released in May of 2020. I bet it’ll be released just after Oct of this year like in Nov or Dec. 

She usually releases an album in the fall anyway. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ViviLittleM

I don’t see any WW tour until Enigma is over... so see you in at least 2023 I guess 💀

i think she’ll add the singles 

Jack3257

YESS!!  I know Gaga is going to announce more Vegas shows.  She probably will keep the Enigma theme but just revamp it.  I feel like their are several songs (LoveGame, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Schibe, Judas, Government Hooker, I’m Afraid of Americans, and Yoü and I) that could be shortened or cut to make room for LG6.  Also, the storyline felt a little all over the place (especially with Act 3, what/who is Gaga “defeating) so she might have planned out a re-vamped version of Enigma from the start to include LG6 songs!

Archived