Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Alaska’s Justice For ARTPOP Event Promo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pop Music

omg I love this!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

The power that this has, the intelligence that this has, the clearance that this has, the access that this has, the influence that this has, the profile that this has, the international implications that this has

ARTPOP2
15 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Lowkey thinking of booking an $100 flight to attend :ladyhaha: :bradley:

omg same :bradley: the problem is that you have to also pay for the tickets, a place to stay, food, outfit, etc. 

At my last local ru girl show, Sharon was there and could not stop talking about going to Gaga’s show at the Apollo! And could not stop talking about the btw foundation and how amazing gaga is! Brooke Lynn donated all of her tips to the foundation! There was 3 maybe 4 Gaga numbers! I ran into my local queen in Vegas (who was there with Willam and Alaska) and she remembered me all the way back at home!! I was living! It felt like a night dedicated to Gaga so I can’t imagine how amazing this will be!! :tony:

BlingNotTheMusic
20 minutes ago, Renie said:

At my last local ru girl show, Sharon was there and could not stop talking about going to Gaga’s show at the Apollo! And could not stop talking about the btw foundation and how amazing gaga is! Brooke Lynn donated all of her tips to the foundation! There was 3 maybe 4 Gaga numbers! I ran into my local queen in Vegas (who was there with Willam and Alaska) and she remembered me all the way back at home!! I was living! It felt like a night dedicated to Gaga so I can’t imagine how amazing this will be!! :tony:

I'm so jealous of your life

Gov Hooka

I'm gonna be there. Anyone in NYC let's meet up!!! I'm still salty that I missed her A star is born this way reenactment at the same venue 

Archived