Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
series

New 2020 Star Trek Picard Series To Feature 7 of 9

Featured Posts

Economy

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Everyone's favourite character from Star Trek Voyager 7 of 9 appears in the new Star Trek series "Star Trek Picard" with Patrick Stewart as shown in the trailer

 

It is not known at this time if she is a major character or not

 

This 7th Star Trek series is set the most in the future yet, in the early 25th century

 

Based on the timeline Picard would be approximately 100 years old in this series

  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

Xavier is in space omg:diane:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz

I freaked out when I saw her in the trailer too :messga: I love voyager, I’m currently on my third watch through of it

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinTrudeau

My body is ready!

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinTrudeau
37 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I freaked out when I saw her in the trailer too :messga: I love voyager, I’m currently on my third watch through of it

Watching it for the first time, and slowly joining the Star Trek family. Captain Janeway can be my boss anytime <3 

After Voyager, I want to watch the Next Generation

Edited by JustinTrudeau
I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
9 hours ago, JustinTrudeau said:

Watching it for the first time, and slowly joining the Star Trek family. Captain Janeway can be my boss anytime <3 

After Voyager, I want to watch the Next Generation

Cool! Voyager was the first star trek I whatched! What season are you on on voyager?

 

The Next Generation in some ways is even better. I like the characters and acting better overall than on voyager

 

I warn you tho, because The Next Generation started on a lower budget innitialy (which was later boosted due to its popularity), the first 2 seasons don't have the most amazing production

 

If the music, acting and script on the next generation at first seems a little cheesy or outdated just try to get thru the first 2 seasons cuz it gets A LOT better after that innitial rough start

 

By the 3rd season there is great improvement in the quality of filming and production

 

And Season 4, 5, 6 and 7 are amazing and production quality is no longer an issue

 

If the quality bothers you that much that you have a hard time whatching it, you can always skip to season 3 or 4 :ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinTrudeau
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Cool! Voyager was the first star trek I whatched! What season are you on on voyager?

 

The Next Generation in some ways is even better. I like the characters and acting better overall than on voyager

 

I warn you tho, because The Next Generation started on a lower budget innitialy (which was later boosted due to its popularity), the first 2 seasons don't have the most amazing production

 

If the music, acting and script on the next generation at first seems a little cheesy or outdated just try to get thru the first 2 seasons cuz it gets A LOT better after that innitial rough start

 

By the 3rd season there is great improvement in the quality of filming and production

 

And Season 4, 5, 6 and 7 are amazing and production quality is no longer an issue

 

If the quality bothers you that much that you have a hard time whatching it, you can always skip to season 3 or 4 :ladyhaha:

I think I just started season 3 for Voyager if I remember correctly. I know it's not the best compared to the other series, but it's something that's a comfort for me :)

And my friend really likes TNG, so I trust that it's very good. I don't mind the cheesiness since many shows aren't at their peak in their first season anyways.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
Just now, JustinTrudeau said:

I think I just started season 3 for Voyager if I remember correctly. I know it's not the best compared to the other series, but it's something that's a comfort for me :)

And my friend really likes TNG, so I trust that it's very good. I don't mind the cheesiness since many shows aren't at their peak in their first season anyways.

Star Trek is kind of weird compared to most shows

 

Many shows loose their spark throughout the series whereas every star trek series I've whatched is the opposite. The later seasons are better than the first ones. That includes Voyager by the way:party:

 

If your on season 3 then your close to when they start to encounter the Borg more frequently which is awesome. Also 7 of 9 which appears at end of season 3 is most people's favorite character... Overall the episodes are also better from then on in my opinion

 

But back to The Next Generation... Of all the Star Treks that's the one that you see the biggest change in quality from the first season to the last season's. It's a huge change in production quality

 

So again yeah, if you can get past the production quality the first few seasons it's worth it. Cuz once it gets better in some ways I think it's the best Star Trek. It had the best characters and some of the best episodes in my opinion

 

There's a reason there have been a total of 6 star trek series so far and The Next Generation was the most successful, popular and influential of them all :firega:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
On 8/12/2019 at 10:11 PM, gabeoz said:

I freaked out when I saw her in the trailer too :messga: I love voyager, I’m currently on my third watch through of it

I lost track of how many times I've whatched it cuz as a kid I'd whatch the reruns constantly :sweat:

 

I knew the episodes by heart so well at one point that within 2 seconds of an episode starting I usually already knew what episode it was :ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...