politics

Trump to penalize immigrants on public assistance

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 3

Morphine Prince

Good thing Melania brought over her entire family before this was set in place.

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

JusKeepBreathin

So it slows down migration from brown skin countries.  Got it. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lance

is this set in stone or a proposal? 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

FATCAT
53 minutes ago, Lance said:

is this set in stone or a proposal? 

It'd a policy now set

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

lego

so it’s not just ILLEGAL immigration; what do you say now Trumpets? How much you hate poor people? 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2

Economy
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So it slows down migration from brown skin countries.  Got it. :saladga:

Those are the top immigrants here in Canada right now lol. India, Pakistan, Iran are like half the immigration right now

They are such friendly unproblematic people tho I love them :party:

The way the media portrays them tho :koons:

• Like 1

Economy
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Good thing Melania brought over her entire family before this was set in place.

I don't get why so many Countries including the US have been looking down on immigration lately

Immigration literally adds young population and workforce in a time when a lot of the population is ageing and retiring

Also they bring diversity in ways of thinking as well as many skills... And the ones that don't have skills and are less educated are often willing to do dirty jobs people born in wealthy Countries don't want to do

I don't get the backlash on immigration

Here in Canada we keep increasing it. Before Trudeau is was 250,000 a year, now it's gone up to 330,000 a year... The goal is to raise it to 400,000 by sometime next decade

On a proportional basis to population that's like the US accepting 4 Million immigrants a year... And honestly this high immigration rate strengthens the Country not weaken it

Without immigrants some high education Jobs like Doctors would be in short supply. Indian immigrants especially have greatly enhanced healthcare capacity here. And on the other side of the spectrum uneducated family immigrants do jobs Canadians don't wanna do :shrug:

• Like 1

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I don't get why so many Countries including the US have been looking down on immigration lately

Immigration literally adds young population and workforce in a time when a lot of the population is ageing and retiring

Also they bring diversity in ways of thinking as well as many skills... And the ones that don't have skills and are less educated are often willing to do dirty jobs people born in wealthy Countries don't want to do

I don't get the backlash on immigration

Here in Canada we keep increasing it. Before Trudeau is was 250,000 a year, now it's gone up to 330,000 a year... The goal is to raise it to 400,000 by sometime next decade

On a proportional basis to population that's like the US accepting 4 Million immigrants a year... And honestly this high immigration rate strengthens the Country not weaken it

Without immigrants some high education Jobs like Doctors would be in short supply. Indian immigrants especially have greatly enhanced healthcare capacity here. And on the other side of the spectrum uneducated family immigrants do jobs Canadians don't wanna do :shrug:

In 20-30 years the US will be begging for immigrants to come in. And we will be laughing. 

Marilyn MonHoe
18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

In 20-30 years the US will be begging for immigrants to come in. And we will be laughing. 

If we haven’t died out from climate change by then due to Republican stupidity