💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || reputation - Taylor Swift

Max

Featured Posts

Versace

As one of the biggest Tay fans on this wretched site, why was I not part of this :giveup:

My Poor So It Goes :giveup:

Getaway Car is overrated :triggered:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max

I teased the winning song in the Opening video. It‘s the beginning of the AMAs 2018 performance. Ugh my mind, Gaga can‘t relate

alextruper17
10 minutes ago, Marges said:

I teased the winning song in the Opening video. It‘s the beginning of the AMAs 2018 performance. Ugh my mind, Gaga can‘t relate

We don't deserve you :diane::v:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

DiamondKing
2 hours ago, Marges said:

Dancing-With-Our-Hands-Tied-000007.jpg

Overall Score: 7,786

Highest: 11 @Hades, @klaus

Lowest: 3 @Anveeroy, @Aquarius

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Mirages It’s a nice pop song, but most of the songs on the record are better.

@Marvsnr The instrumental again is so good, like every song has such great instrumentals.

@Taylucifer  This low-key should have been track 5. Very good. THE LYRICS are so perfect. Just a really over solid song with sadder production this 100% would have made me cry.

@Blue Madonna Clichés, clichés, clichés. Clichés on the wall, clichés in your fruit bowl, clichés up your butthole. Swish swish bish another filler in the basket.)

@Gypsygaga1 For me, it gets lost a bit between all the other great songs on the album

@klaus Oh my lord this song is impeccable. Taste might not administer in this megarate but everything about this song from the relatable lyrics and the masterful production and that BRIDGE is captivating. Top 3 favourites of her discography, I think...

@SherlockPart2 God! A perfect Taylor swift love song! Lovely lyrics nice productionand catchy too! Loved every bit of the song.

@JustinLovesGaga Love the production here 

@BradleyCooper Love love LOVE! I love the atmosphere, the melody and the lyrics. When the beat drops at the end with the vocals, ughhh so good.

@Davian UGH amazing. The instrumental wow. Oh wow.

@Joesuda A restricted club banger, I feel this would have popped off in clubs.

@Enzo this needed a better chorus, kinda feel like it's a filler

@Aquarius: Since this song is quite obviously about Calvin Harris, I feel that taylor going the EDM route was a bad move, this song's a ballad turned messy EDM remix

@ProjectJoanne this was stuck in my head for DAYS

@Anveeroy

cardi-b-shoe-6fb8.gif?quality=90&strip=a

Deserved #2, wyd?

1 hour ago, Marges said:

Call-It-What-You-Want-000008.jpg

Overall Score: 7,997

Highest: 11 @Gypsygaga1, @IrishMonster

Lowest: 3 @devilrhino, @Animal Claws

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

@ProjectJoanne eh, it could be better 

@Aquarius should've had a music video for this that featured her bf, joe alwyn, someway somehow

@Enzo so pure, I love it, kinda wish it snapped harder

@Davian Kinda forgot about this one oops. Still like it but not very memorable.

@BradleyCooper: I hate to give this song a lower score because I actually really do like it. However, I don't think it's as strong as most of the other tracks.

@JustinLovesGaga LITERALLY CRIED EVERYTIME I HEARD THIS SONG THE FIRST 3 MONTHS IT WAS OUT THIS IS MY FAVORITE

@SherlockPart2 Wow! Lovely track

@klaus his is such a lovely song that mocks my single life... such a vigour thing, can't relate to Taylor and Joe's lovely thing.

@Gypsygaga1 Easily the best song on the entire album and one of the best songs in her discography. I could go on and on about this song

@Blue Madonna Nice and mellow but it seems like in order to make a chill song, she sacrificed actual substance to the song. Feels a bit empty.)

@Taylucifer Just such a sweet song, uggg. I love it so much. THE LYRICS ARE SO SMART AND UGGGGG. The production just works so well. It’s so sad but happy at the same time idk how she does it. JUST A GOOD SONG.

@Marvsnr A cute slow bop 

@alextruper17 This would be a 10 if the “My baby’s fit like a daydream” line didn’t exist. It’s so cringey.

@Mirages  Best song on the album hands down – lyrically, vocally, production-wise or emotionally.

Way too low, @Davian one second you stan her best song a.k.a. I Did Something and than you disrespect one of the best songs from the album :excuseu:

1 hour ago, Marges said:

LWYMMD-000000.jpg

Overall Score: 8,190

Highest: 11 @SamanthaC, @Davian and many more..

Lowest: 0 @BradleyCooper

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

@DiamondKing At first I thought this anti-climactic chorus was a choice but this song grew on me so fast and now I love it.

@OG Gaga Stan Not much of a chorus, but it's decent.

@Twitter Mess. I don’t even know why they made this a single let alone the lead. This is like WDYDT (Swift Edition). 

@Aquarius I loved it when it first came out, but I feel that it aged like milk, especially since the reputation era has ended

@Enzo kinda overrated, I think it is okay

@Joesuda I love the tour version a lot more and it bumped it’s ranking.

@Davian The first Taylor Swift song I loved and I’m a stan now. I was in a big fight with my best friend when this came out and it felt so good to sing a long to this haha.

@BradleyCooper Why on God's earth did Taylor make this "I'm Too Sexy" wannabe her lead single? Like WHAT? There are so many better tracks on this album. That chorus is TRAGIC. I blame this song for the reason that so many of my friends and the GP didn't give reputation a chance.

@JustinLovesGaga I liked this song when it was first released, I've grown to really love it over the years

@SherlockPart2 Used to love when it came out but it then became a cringe for me! The video is still the best Taylor video I've ever seen though!

@klaus Still love it since the release. I play it more often because it's that good and relatable.

@Taylucifer Iconic. Masterfully produced. The chorus lacks but that is its only flaw. A bad b***h of a song. It deserved to dethrone Despacito.

@MarvsnrHa signature bad bish song, nothing more to say about that, it's cute.

@Mirages I didn’t like the song at first, but it grew on me very quickly. Very different than any other Taylor song, and truly the best choice for the debut single of the album, it encompasses the album wonderfully and shows a new side of Taylor even if it’s cringey and cheese in certain times.

Should have been #3

@BradleyCooper Bradga cancelled

large.jpg

1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

"Hey Bishes coming to you from the grave. The taste police is here a.k.a. @Mirages

1. @Davian the taste you presented by calling NYD better than CIWUW made me sick to my stomach you'll be receiving my vomit Sharon Osbourne style shortly.

2. Yall deserve stoning old testament style for these results. Their ****, Scheiße, mierda, merde. KOMH at 10 smh...

Disgusted as always, yours Mirages

P. S. : @Marges great job with those graphics and hosting."

By @Mirages :heart:

I wanted to honor you with this post@Mirages but not even a ban can stop you from showing us the right way :pray:

1 hour ago, Davian said:

Easily her best lead and in her top 5 songs for me:toofunny:

Tasteless to the core:toofunny:

You should stop with statements like this after what you said about CIWYW :bradley: @PinkPop megarate authentication programm where you at?

1 hour ago, Marges said:

Delicate-000008.jpg

Overall Score: 8,820

Highest: 11  @alextruper17

Lowest: 2 @devilrhino

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

ProjectJoanne: THE best on the album

Twitter: So offended this didn’t go No. 1

Aquarius: immediately loved this song within listening to the first 5 seconds, it stayed on my daily playlist throughout 2018 and the first half of 2019, finally I had to remove it only cos I didn't wanna get to the point where I'm sick of it

Enzo: this one is brilliant, deserved better, the video tho

Davian: So cute. It took me a while to appreciate it but it so good

BradleyCooper: It's cute.

JustinLovesGaga: Her track fives are always highlights - the first time in the album she shows vulnerability, where her writing really shines

SherlockPart2: The lovely track 5 from the album. Loved the lyrics and production and her vocals are so soothing! Love the video too!

Klaus: Overrated by the fan base. #NotMyTrack5. Still a chill song and the lyrics are truly divine.

GypsyGaga1: Love the production, but compared to the other "Track 5"s it is a bit weak

Taylucifer: Idk what it is about this song but I don’t love it. I can see how you could there’s just something. I just prefer other songs. It could be because it is track 5 and for track 5 WELL it’s kinda lacking somehow. I like it, its cute, just not my favourite and definitely grew on me.

Marvsnr: Am I crying? Maybe... I love that song almost snatched the 11 but nothing can ever beat the one i gave 11 points.

Mirages: Mastefully written, honest and one of the strongest songs on the album. I still can’t understand how this wasn’t a bigger hit

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Marges said:

I-Did-Something-Bad-000000.jpg

Overall Score and Sum: 9,430 + total points of 414,95

Highest: 8x 11, 18x 10, ...

Lowest: 6,25 @rumours

Comments: 

Reveal hidden contents

DiamondKing: As much as I love Look What You Made Me Do this would have been the perfect lead. My favorite Taylor song ever.

Og Gaga Stan: Super catchy, though it's hilarious to hear gun-shot sound effects in a Taylor Swift song. 

ProjectJoanne: one of the best on the album!

Twitter: meh. 

Aquarius: a bad b!tch bop

Enzo: bad but it feels good, that line is so cringy to me and I think it is over used in songs, a total bop tho

Mirages: Ugh I love dark Taylor, she did this song so much justice, those gunshot sounds and production overall, basically everything, she killed it.

Davian: Do it need to say more? The track speaks for itself!

Bradley: Making this my top song was such a hard choice. I was going to give my 11 to Don't Blame Me because I think it's a better song overall, but I can't deny that I like playing IDSB way more. It's hands down my favorite song. The production and the attitude/delivery is just so perfect. My wig was ANNIHILATED seeing her perform it during her tour.

JustinLovesGaga; This would've SMASHED as a single and I would have PAID to watch the music video

SherlockPart2: My favorite along with dancing with our hands tied! Had a hard time deciding the no.1 song, but this song absolutely takes the cake! What a BANGER BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T COME TO PLAY with this song! The production the lyrics the delivery is bangin'. Love it.. bring my inner hoe out!

Taylucifer: LOVE THE CONCEPT, THE LYRICS, THE PRODUCTION. YES! One of the best songs on the album. The tour version is somehow better and would 100% be my 11 if it was the original track. Should have been a single

:applause: CONGRATULATIONS :applause:

now watch this incredible performance:

My 11 and talent still won in the end, we stan the lead single that got away:firega: 

Thank you @Marges for hosting! Sorry I couldn't witness this mess myself. Looking forward to your Lover Megarate and keep slaying with those visuals king :hug:

DiamondKing over :vegas:

3 hours ago, Marges said:

New-Years-Day-000007.jpg

Overall Score: 7,387

Highest: 11 @rumours

Lowest: 0 @Lanadelduck, @GaGaLB

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Mirages Besides the lyrics what does it have to really offer? Nothing much.

@Marvsnr I swear everyone will hate me for that, it's good but with all those other songs 

@Taylucifer A good song. I love how stripped back it is HOWEVER it becomes kinda repetitive towards the end. Was 100% better with Long Live on the tour. But such a nice way to end the album and is the only song on here which could have wrapped up reputation in such a satisfying way.

@Blue Madonna Great lyrics and wonderful production. Jack Antonoff's involvement in this song is nearly obvious as in The Archer, but it's definitely not a bad thing. The instrumental SHINES with her silky voice over top. A perfect album closer.)

@Gypsygaga1 Perfect closer for the album

@klaus A nonchalant ballad that fits perfect to her narrative, even though I end with Call It What You Want more often. The lyrics are very precious, though, and it now reminds me of The Archer. Stream The Archer you dullards

@SherlockPart2 Great closing track! One of my favorite Taylor ballad! "Please don't ever become a stranger whose laugh can recognize anywhere" this line ended your favorite writing skills bitches!!

@JustinLovesGaga Cute ending! 

@BradleyCooper Beautiful song. A great addition to her acoustic work. Its stripped back but in a captivating way, which I can't really say about her new song The Archer. 

@Davian: Beautiful ending.

@Lanadelduck I hate this song so much) pls quote me

@Enzo  I love this one, it's so beautiful, it makes me sad

@Aquarius might be an unpopular opinion but I think this is one of her most boring and bland songs to date, I skip this track everytime I listen to the album in full

@ProjectJoanne great song but I have to be in the right mood for it 

@MANiCURE 6 a filler

BRUH WHAT

This deserved Top 3 

EBpIeBHXkAEsXKf?format=jpg&name=small

Lucas
6 hours ago, Marges said:

My top 3 being top 3... a miracle :party:

Omg these results are ass :air:

New Year's Day deserved Top 3, along with Delicate and either Don't Blame Me or Getaway Car.

LWYMMD and ...RFI? should have been way lower.

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things deserved far better, Top 5 material imo.

So It Goes... should have come 90th place it is an AWFUL song

Anveeroy
7 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

@Anveeroy

cardi-b-shoe-6fb8.gif?quality=90&strip=a

Deserved #2, wyd?

Way too low, @Davian one second you stan her best song a.k.a. I Did Something and than you disrespect one of the best songs from the album :excuseu:

Should have been #3

@BradleyCooper Bradga cancelled

large.jpg

I wanted to honor you with this post@Mirages but not even a ban can stop you from showing us the right way :pray:

You should stop with statements like this after what you said about CIWYW :bradley: @PinkPop megarate authentication programm where you at?

tenor.gif

My 11 and talent still won in the end, we stan the lead single that got away:firega: 

Thank you @Marges for hosting! Sorry I couldn't witness this mess myself. Looking forward to your Lover Megarate and keep slaying with those visuals king :hug:

DiamondKing over :vegas:

@Mirages is that you? :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived