❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

Haus Labs skipped BeautyCon LA, why?

Stef

Featured Posts

According to LA Times; Beautycon is the Super Bowl of the beauty industry, where new products are unveiled and celebrities show up to launch their forays into makeup and beauty. 

The convention is taking place this weekend at the LA Convention Center with a star studded lineup of some beauty veterans as well as those getting their feet into the industry for the first time. It serves as an incredible networking opportunity. 

I wonder why Haus Labs skipped this convention. It would have benefited massively for some industry personnel and event goers to see the products in real life and sample them and perhaps convert these to positive reviews, hence increasing pre-orders?

Curious and questionable choice on their behalf :oprah:  

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they didn't even know about it

just like me :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

maybe Gaga is busy with LG6 and didn't want a Haus Labs presence without Gaga herself so as to avoid "slapped her name on it/money scheme" talk and therefore didn't go at all :sis:

HoneyB

:oprah:Wait so they skipped?:oprah: do they want people to buy the products or not?:oprah::oprah::oprah:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

They have no idea of what they're doing, that's why. The pre-order, the terrible photos, the run of the mill products...

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

maybe they didn't even know about it

just like me :poot: 

In which case they’re incredibly clueless about the industry they’ve just crash-landed into :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

James Gibson

Because she's too busy rehearsing for her Vanguard performance being announced next week :huntyga:

She remembered music not the bling :huntyga:

Or they have actually no idea where they're going with this :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

In which case they’re incredibly clueless about the industry they’ve just crash-landed into :sharon: 

I would say yes lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

JustifyMyLove

Maybe the products need to be on sale in order for the brand to be at the event? Im not sure of it but could be a reason

Julia Volkova #1 stan

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

just like the music industry :reductive: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived