šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy makes a choreo for Paper Gangsta

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Madame Goo Goo

I'd be really satisfied if she replaced the deep cuts with other deep cuts from the same album for these next round of shows. Paper Gangsta and Starstruck instead of BDR and The Fame is like a dreamĀ :flutter:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

His choreo is always too busy and incorporates too many fast paced jerking moves but at the same time this one was actually pretty enjoyable (though I feel it does not suit the song too much but it's better than a lot of his other choreos!) and Paper Gangsta is literally one of my fav Gaga songs.

Sneaky Oliver

I don't like it tbh. It's too....quick? for that song in particular. It seems like you could dance that to any song and it would work out.Ā :wtfga:

That being said I agree we Paper Gangsta is underated. I was just listening to The Fame earlier and PG is amazing

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Rifek

Inb4 LG6 will be The Fame re-release with Paper Gangsta as the lead singleĀ :poot:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Bloody hooker

Now I want Paper Gangsta at EnigmaĀ :giveup:

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

kinda weird lol

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

DrKindnessKunt1999

Next thing you know thereā€™s going to be a very fast paced Brown Eyes choreo.Ā 

andy232000

It started fine but then it went south. Again, Richy does not know how to choreograph and match. All the jerky complex moves might look good, but only over a fast paced drop, not a mid tempo song.Ā 

Scarlet Bitch

The Cure choreo looks great šŸ¤”

Spoiler

Gaga find a better choreographer challenge

Ā 

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

OMonster

My problem with his choreography is that it kind of lacks meaning and intent.Ā 

Like, how do the above steps help to illustrate the meaning of the song in any way?Ā 

The most memorable and iconic choreographies are the ones that mean something, and the ones that areĀ linked to the song in question. Think 'Bad Romance', 'Vogue', 'Thriller' - it just makes sense, you know?

subtext / fantasy

Archived