Stefani Tee
society

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Suicide? I don't believe it. As other people have mentioned, someone just didn't want the trial to happen and have other big names exposed. 

This whole thing is so crazy. Hopefully whoever else is involved with the sex trafficking will pay, but I wouldn't count on it. Money is a powerful thing y'all.

Edited by LaLuna
"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 1

FATCAT
36 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I’m not one for conspiracies but I find it hard to believe he committed suicide. 

Then you're one for conspiracies.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

mauvais

How convenient! 

2 hours ago, cometodada said:

Interesting how Hillary’s best friend also died a couple weeks ago. Maybe I’m looking too deep into it but theres something off

She was 72 and died of cancer??? You're probably active in communities that normalize weird comments like this but I promise you it's not normal to talk about old ladies like that. 

Edited by mauvais

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Oshawott

This was so obviously not a suicide. He was on suicide watch ffs. He was obviously killed off to keep him from revealing more information and given that so many Democrats were already  implicated of being close to him, I have a feeling I know who was responsible. But if ever there was a conspiracy theory that had some validity to it, it's this one.

Edited by Oshawott

M Monstre
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Y'all are quick to conspiracy. Way too quick.

I mean, it's not that far fetched to think about. He had a lot of information that would irreversibly ruin people's reputation. At the very least he killed himself in order to not give that information up, but I'm more inclined to believe that he was murdered. With accusations that link to Trump, the Clintons, and British royal family, I wouldn't put it pass them (or anyone else) to try and not let any information slip.

Edited by M Monstre
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

mauvais
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Oh, please. Bill Barr's dad is suspect 1 as far as I'm concerned. 

brizoda

For almost a week all the pictures/photos of Bill Clinton and Espstein together in the same place has disappeared if you look at Google images. There is only pictures of them juxtaposed

• Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

LaLa

Wooow, shocked but not surprised. I can believe he would commit suicide, but also fully believe there is more going on here. Too many powerful people had too much to lose. 

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yeah right :lmao: 

Epstein knew stuff about Trump as well

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Postboy
39 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Then you're one for conspiracies.

Well, why shouldn’t it be questioned? Are we supposed to just accept that the powerful people he was linked to just happened to catch a lucky break? 

This needs to be investigated. This isn’t even a right vs left issue. The right thinks the clintons are involved and the left thinks the trumps are Involved. It’s an UP AND DOWN Issue. 

One of the many reasons ordinary Americans are jaded and flock to A. Populists who scapegoat or B. Populists who are irrefutably uncorrupted. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Well, why shouldn’t it be questioned? Are we supposed to just accept that the powerful people he was linked to just happened to catch a lucky break? 

This needs to be investigated. This isn’t even a right vs left issue. The right thinks the clintons are involved and the left thinks the trumps are Involved. It’s and UP AND DOWN Issue. 

One of the many reasons ordinary Americans are jaded and flock to A. Populists who scapegoat or B. Populists who are irrefutably uncorrupted. 

I didn't say it shouldn't be questioned, it should 100% be investigated, but GGD has already made up their minds on exactly what did/did not happen. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

radioactive

omg i was literally listening to a jeffree star song and i read his name as jeffree star my hip just broke :saladga: