Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's heart must had been broken...

AdmistTheLight

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight

... when Bowie's family hated her tribute. It was so bad they took the perfomance down from Youtube. 

Some may saw it as inauthentic with Intel collab, but she poured her soul. It was so important for her to pay respect that  she cancelled her original plan to (in my opinion) start a new era, rework a whole new performance.

I know if I am to do a tribute to Gaga with all my heart and she or papa Joe hates it, it would be beyond  devastating.

Liberaté mi amor

RenegAde
1 minute ago, AdmistTheLight said:

... when Bowie's family hated her tribute. It was so bad they took the perfomance down from Youtube. 

Some may saw it at inauthentic with Intel collab, but she poured her soul. It was so important for her to pay respect that  she cancelled her original plan to (in my opinion) start a new era, rework a whole new performance.

I know if I am to do a tribute to Gaga with all my heart and she or papa Joe hates it, it would be beyond  devastating.

I never really got the gist of that whole saga what were people mad about???

Helxig

I'm sure she was completely crushed tbh. She looked up to him like we look up to her. Actually more than, because she actually became a huge superstar in her own right while looking up to him, so must feel like she owes her whole life and career and success to his influence on her. 

Also don't forget that it impacted her so much when he died, that she started making changes to her life and her career because it gave her perspective on what she needs to do before she dies, and that's how we got Joanne. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bloody hooker
7 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I never really got the gist of that whole saga what were people mad about???

Even though Gaga was finally get the proper recognition of being talented in 2016, she was still disliked by many. People felt that the Bowie tribute was over the top. When I think about the performance now, I do think that some of the technology was too much. The intro, moving piano and mic, and the ending would have been good enough.

Answering the op:

I think she probably is/was upset with the response of the performance.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

If I'm correct, only his son was negative, right? I thought that his wife was actually positive about the tribute, but I'm not sure.

S0436
3 minutes ago, Bruin said:

If I'm correct, only his son was negative, right? I thought that his wife was actually positive about the tribute, but I'm not sure.

The guy said recently that he doesn’t listen to his father’s music and would rather watch the news.:fthis:

Lemondeduerl

Well, It's my personal opinion (Unpopular) I know she loved Bowie and she put effort on it obviosly, but the performance wasn't that good. It could have been better because they had Intel's collab. In her defense she only had 6 minutes to play tribute to almost 40 years of career. I'm not criticsing her but if I had that time I would have chosen another approach.

:)

fivefoottwo

i wasn’t really sure about the reception to the performance, but i’m sure the performance means a great great deal to her, to be able to give a tribute to one of her biggest idols. i don’t really like the performance, but it’s more because i grew up in a place and time where i’m unaware of bowie’s artistry and impact, and it triggers me that she scrapped her entire original plan for the show, which she had been hyping up for so long to be an ultimate serve, and it was downgraded imo to the bowie tribute. i don’t understand why she couldn’t have done both: the original intel plan and another more toned down bowie tribute. 

the whole bowie situation also played a huge part in her scrapping the original LG5 she had been hyping up since leaving the Countess act, and as much as i love Joanne i cant deny i would’ve loved to hear the original LG5 

PutUrPawsUp

I am sure someone so talented as David would love what Gaga did to tribute:pawsup: Nothing else matters 

Lilmonzter

David Bowie actually wrote her a personal letter! He loved her she's not someone who advertises these private relationships!:ally:

Sing C'est la vie 

AdmistTheLight
23 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The guy said recently that he doesn’t listen to his father’s music and would rather watch the news.:fthis:

F him then :fthis:

Liberaté mi amor

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

They only took it down because the rights to the music expired.

I thought Duncan Jones had it removed farely quickly after, usually when it's expired licences it's online for a year (unless it was that long, for some reason I remember it being soon after)

52 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I guess that for some people, it might be difficult to have good taste in music, even when you are David Bowie's ****ing son. :triggered:

brucee

Space Oddity alone would have been perfect (her voice on that song killed me). A whole show with effects and Intel stuff with that song and maybe a reference to Ashes to Ashes. I honestly didn't felt the medley thing.... I never ever like medleys anyway I swear it's the worst thing to do to a song.

I hope she didn't gave a f$ck for what Duncan said. That was not very nice, because she still did the whole thing putting all her heart and soul, but it was also random, maybe he just needed to express his sadness like this. 

hello hello baby.

Archived