Stefani Tee
game

The Uncertainty Race: ALL STARS 2

Which Submission Was Your Favorite?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Submission Was Your Favorite?

• Entry #1 (Blue Madonna)
    • Entry #2 (Kween)
    • Entry #3 (lost in limbo)
    • Entry #4 (Davian)
    • Entry #5 (DiamondKing)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/22/2019 at 03:36 PM

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, slayo said:

Who wants to be my running mate????

AdventurousFemaleCattle-small.gif

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤

rumours

@Blue Madonna @ExMachina @KatieJudasGaga4 @theadamcreator @SamanthaC @slayo @Davian @calmar @Jorget @Animal Claws @PerfectCure @Lazz Monster @loathereality @Oriane @DesertWolf @gagzus @DiamondKing @Marges @The Louvre @lost in limbo @Enzo @Glittertinks

Spoiler

@calmar@datlastfam @EvilRegal @MarlonBrando7@warholagaga@The Louvre@Jus @DaftFameMonster @ARPiT @ThaFame @Danny Milk @GovHooker @kihlophix@Punktious @Ronk @SolidSnake@PunkTheFunk @GypsyBabe @KyliesChild @Oriane @GypsyHeartGaga@BBhomemaker @highongaga @kvnrp @Rocketno10 @raginchristians @Jeroen Bloeming @Acsnpdx8 @robbiemalik @tomsches @Captain Templea@memomemome@slayo@that juju @Edge of Fame @fayecuntaway @The Bling@blackcoffee @Kandy life @Aubbie @badgirlmeat @That J @ssslyboy@gabrielflorin01@ryanripley @Noah @TheShameMonster @kihlophix @GaGaSwift @kyanewest @Disco Chapel @Ninten Ann @Chic @ARealWildMan @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @TeenIdle @Pantera @Dutch @Phoebe Buffay @Queen of Venus @TeenIdle @ExMachina @Marges @Mirages @SamanthaC @Glittertinks @Animal Claws @DiamondKing @KatieJudasGaga4 @GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming@AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES@HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker @Luv u Sum @Jorget @AndrewMac95 @Alex Spade @Oscar Snatcher @Widows Kiss @KatieJudasGaga4 @slayo @Possibly Maybe @WarriorPhoenix @GagaSkeletonWay @TeenIdle @SamanthaC @maxmore @Donna Noble @theadamcreator @DesertWolf

Okay, the cast reveal is happening in 10 minutes!

Also, this is one of the last times I will include the "Maybe Interested Taglist" in addition to my formal tag list, so if you want to join the game and haven't let me know, please do! I figured I'd use it one more time since announced the game rather late yesterday.

Here We Go!! :heart:

• YAAAS 10

DiamondKing
10 minutes ago, Marges said:

@Davian hoe isn‘t answering so... @DiamondKing:whitney:

I'm only your second choice? :nails:

Jk :ladyhaha: sorry I've already got a partner :messga:

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤

rumours
4 minutes ago, Kween said:

I’m so happy I’m back in time for an uncertainty race!

@rumours Can you please sign me up? :party:

Absolutely! Also, you're just in time for the cast reveal :excited2:

• YAAAS 1

rumours

The budget has been upped for the this season vs. season 1... so there will be 12 contestants in AS2 vs. 10 in AS1.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Enzo

:gum: 

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 2

rumours

The First Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

gaga_bad_romance_hd.png?itok=Os0bhreZ

:heart:BAD ROMANCE:heart:

After placing 3rd in "The Fame Monster: The Uncertainty Race", Bad Romance is back to prove why it deserved to win its season. In its season, BR accumulated FIVE Top 3 placements, including 2 individual round wins. While it losing its season was seen by many to be an upset, she is back with a vengeance!

Good Luck Bad Romance!!

Thoughts?

Edited by rumours
  • YAAAS 12
  • Sad 1

Enzo

coming to lose again I C

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Like 2

rumours
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

coming to lose again I C

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by swerk

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

rumours

The Second Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

ladygaga-1-.jpg?resize=660,330&ssl=1

:heart:SINNER'S PRAYER:heart:

While initially considered an underdog in its season, Sinner's Prayer managed to place 3rd in "Joanne: The Uncertainty Race". Her track record included THREE Top 3 Placements, including 1 individual round win. Perhaps viewed as a dark horse of the competition again in this season of All Stars, Sinner's Prayer is here to prove why it deserved its high placement in its original season.

Good luck Sinner's Prayer!

Thoughts?

Edited by rumours
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 12

calmar
1 minute ago, rumours said:

The Second Contestant in All Stars 2 of The Uncertainty Race is...

ladygaga-1-.jpg?resize=660,330&ssl=1

:heart:SINNER'S PRAYER:heart:

While initially considered an underdog in its season, Sinner's Prayer managed to place 3rd in "Joanne: The Uncertainty Race". Her track record included THREE Top 3 Placements, including 1 individual round win. Perhaps viewed as a dark horse of the competition again in this season of All Stars, Sinner's Prayer is here to prove why it deserved its high placement in its original season.

Good luck Sinner's Prayer!

Thoughts?

Hear my sinner's prayer
My vote is my vote, and
I would go and place my vote for any other song but you, but you, oh

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1

Enzo

:firega: 

• YAAAS 1