Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE// HONEY by Robyn

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

Hoeanne

An actual masterpiece. Baby Forgive Me into Send To Robin Immediately into Honey is a spiritual experience.

Davian

I’ve only listening to this once and didn’t like it at all tbh... But I got into her sound recently so I’ll try it again for this rate:tony: Please remind me:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

BleepBloop

Hello, below I've tagged everyone who said they will, but haven't yet sent in their rates and all the other people that might have overlooked being tagged the first time! You still have time till the 1st of September:sis:

@DiamondKing @Stephen @RAMROD @Villanelle @FlopSlurper @TwoWeeks @OG Gaga Stan@SEXODUS@Bio @finneas @kvnrp @imnotyourbabe @McYves @fabskt@retroglamx@Miracle @Diente @Saint Jude@Bat@Andreu@That J@THEORACLE64@aaron l@MrBlue @Dolce Vita@Davian@Cervaantes@Alan123@slayo@Sestri Levante@Ryusei@Illuminati Freak @Boyboi12@Hoeanne @NNES @Dancin @Marvsnr @xcx@TeenIdle @badgirlmeat @Marges

• 2 weeks later...
BleepBloop

HI, you still have time to submit your votes, and yes I have tagged everyone who didn't respond the last time, because I wanted to! Anyways, you have time until September 1st:gayhat:

@DiamondKing @Villanelle @FlopSlurper  @TwoWeeks @OG Gaga Stan @SEXODUS@finneas  @kvnrp @imnotyourbabe @McYves  @fabskt @Miracle @Diente @Saint Jude @Bat @That J @THEORACLE64 @aaron l @MrBlue  @Dolce Vita @Davian @Cervaantes @Alan123@Sestri Levante @Illuminati Freak  @Boyboi12 @Hoeanne @NNES @Dancin  @Marvsnr

Archived