💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE// HONEY by Robyn

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

source.gif

ʜᴀʟʟå, ɢᴀɢᴀᴅᴀɪʟʏ! ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴍᴇɢᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴏʙʏɴ's ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ, 𝟾ᴛʜ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴀʟʙᴜᴍ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ!

Okay, so I've been obsessed with this woman ever since I heard Missing U for the first time and I've JUST gotten my white limited edition Honey vinyl:sis:, so I just HAD to make a MEGARATE for this piece of art. As far as I'm aware, most people on here know who Robyn is and are mainly fond of her. For those of you who may  not know who she is; Robyn is a world-famous swedish popstar, known for her euphoric, heartbreak anthems, or simply best known for her hit "Dancing On My Own", not to be confused with Calum Scott's sh*tty cover:vegas:

🍯GUIDELINES🌊

1. Rate each track from 1-10, with one downright killing you and 10 making you dance on your own!:sis: You can use whole numbers "5" or decimals "6.5". Comments are of course welcome.

2. You shall award one track with an 11 !

3. Send all of your rates to into my DM's @Sneaky and please keep in mind that being fair is appreciated, which means that rating more than 3 songs with a 4 or less will be  deemed as b/s.
So please be a good sport and at least try having fun while listening and rating 

4. You can send in your submissions until September 1st!

🎵  TRACKLIST AND LINKS ☀️

Spoiler
giphy.gif

THE LINKS:

🐚TAGLIST💎

I also encourage EVERYONE that isn't tagged to come get their honey with this rate and then come hang with us at the ceremony:bon:

So, have fun listening and rating the songs!

Cheers, Sneaky

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51af9917fd3bfc39cb51a                                                           

BleepBloop

OH, and please tag any and ALL Robyn fans and other people that you may think would want to take part in this rate!

Anderson123

I used to listen to this album a lot the first couple of weeks, I don’t know why I abandoned it unlike Body Talk which I still listen to. Thanks for the tag, I’ll revisit Honey and send my rates this weekend!

Vitleysingur
15 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I've JUST gotten my white limited edition Honey vinyl:sis:,

Wow, I bet that it looks gorgeous! I only got the regular version tho.  :selena:

I am definitely here for Scandinavian Excellency :giveup: Honey the album is such an immersive experience that I just can't skip any second of it.

Honey the song is truly one of my all-time favorite songs. It's so enchanting, melancholic and dreamy. 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

imitalian

Guys if you are not familiar with the album I highly suggest you to listen to it and partecipate. It's one of the best album of 2018 and it's also very short (just 9 tracks), but the quality in the production and emotion in the vocals in unmatchable! I really hope it gets nominated for album of the year at 2020 Garmmys. 

DelusionalGaga

I'm so in. I felt lukewarm about it at first but it turned out to be one of my favorite albums from '18. :giveup:

Othon

I’ll send my rates in soon. Robyn is one of my all-time favorite queens and this album is fantastic. :tony:

BleepBloop
26 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

i want to participate :party:

You're welcome to do so!:pole:

Archived